YES Prosperity Rewards Credit Card is well-suited to the needs of frequent shoppers. The card offers generous reward points with each purchase along with accelerated rewards on grocery and supermarket spends. The minimum monthly income to avail this credit card is only Rs. 25,000. Here is all you need to know about YES Prosperity Rewards Credit Card.
YES Prosperity Rewards Credit Card- Features and Benefits
This card offers the following privileges:
Rewards Program –
- 4 Reward Points per INR 200 on Grocery Stores and Supermarkets
- 2 Reward Point per INR 200 on other categories
- 500 Reward Points on each YES PayNow registration
- Points can be redeemed against an exclusive catalogue of products
- Convert reward points into air miles (10 reward points = 1 Intermile/1 Club Vistara Point)
Bonus Points – 10,000 reward points are offered to the cardholder on spending above Rs.1.8 lakh annually
Foreign Currency Mark Up – The card entitles to preferential foreign currency mark-up of 3.40%.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver – 1% Fuel surcharge is waived off across all fuel stations in India, if transaction ranges from Rs.400 – Rs.5,000.
Fee Reversal – Users can get the Annual & Renewal fee reversed if they meet the below-given criteria:
- First Year Fee Reversal – Users must spend Rs. 5,000 within 90 days of card activation to get the benefit
- Renewal Fee Waiver – Users should spend Rs. 25,000 in the previous year to avail this benefit
YES Prosperity Rewards Credit Card- Fees and Charges
|Joining Fee||Rs. 299 + Taxes|
|Annual Fee||Rs. 299 + Taxes|
|Finance Charges||3.5% p.m. / 40.2% p.a.|
|Late Payment Fee||Statement Balance:|
YES Prosperity Rewards Credit Card- Rewards Program
The varying reward point details of the card, based on transaction type are mentioned below:
- On every Rs.200 spent by the cardholder on Grocery Stores and Supermarkets, 4 reward points are offered.
- On every Rs.200 spent for other retail purposes, 2 reward point is offered.
- The company offers 500 reward points on every YES PayNow registration.
- These points can be redeemed to buy a variety of products.
- 4 reward points qualify as 1 JPMile. The points can be redeemed against JPMiles which can be used for buying air tickets.
Eligibility and Documents Required for YES Prosperity Rewards Credit Card
Applicants trying for YES Prosperity Rewards Credit Card must fulfil the following conditions:
|Occupation||Salaried or Self-employed|
|Minimum Income for Salaried Applicants||Rs. 25,000 per month|
|Minimum Income for Self-employed Applicants||ITR of at least Rs. 5 lakh|
|Age||21 to 60 years|
|Documents Required||Click Here for the list of acceptable documents|
How to Apply for YES Prosperity Rewards Credit Card?
- To start the application process, click here.
- Fill in the basic details in the given form such as Pin code, Occupation, Net monthly income, etc.
- Once the form is submitted, all eligible credit cards are displayed.
- Filter the results for YES Bank credit cards. If you are eligible for the YES Prosperity Rewards card, it will be shown on the list.
- Click on ‘Check Eligibility’ and enter the required information.
- If you are eligible, you will be required to fill a detailed form and submit it.
Once you have successfully submitted the form, an executive from Paisabazaar will call you and ask a suitable time for the bank representative to collect documents from your home or office.
The bank will then verify the documents provided and, if you qualify, you will get the card delivered at your address within 15 days.
You can also apply directly from YES Bank’s website or by visiting the nearest YES branch.
YES Prosperity Rewards Credit Card FAQs
How can i pay my credit card bills?
You can pay the credit card bills with the following methods:
1. Internet Banking
2. Standing Instruction
What is the procedure to change my mobile number?
To update your information, you can place a request at YES Bank branch
How can i contact the customer care service of YES Bank?
For YES Prosperity credit card, you can contact the below mentioned number:
Customers in India – 1800 103 1212
Customers staying Overseas – +91 22 4935 0000
You can also Email the issue at yestouchcc@yesbank.