YES Premia Credit Card by YES Bank is a premium card that offers luxury and convenience to the user. Customers get lounge access, golf offers, accelerated reward points and much more. The card is best suited for international travellers who enjoy a luxurious lifestyle. Additional details are given below.
YES Premia Credit Card – Features and Benefits
The various features and benefits of this YES Bank Credit Card are mentioned below:
Rewards Program – Key features of the reward program are:
- 8 Reward Points per Rs. 200 spent on grocery stores, department stores, supermarkets, and dining spends
- 6 Reward Points per Rs. 200 spent on other categories
- 750 Reward Points per YES PayNow registration. YES PayNow is the name of standing instructions service of YES Bank
- 1 Reward Point = Re. 0.25 | 4 Reward Points = 1 JP Mile
Fee Reversal – Users can get the Annual & Renewal fee reversed if they meet the below-given criteria:
- First Year Fee Reversal – Users must spend Rs. 25,000 within 90 days of card activation to get the benefit
- Renewal Fee Waiver – Customers should spend Rs. 1,50,000 within 12 months prior to card renewal date
Movie Offers – Get 25% off on movie tickets when booking via BookMyShow.
Lounge Access – Primary Cardholders get the following lounge accesses:
- Priority Pass – Get free membership along with 2 free visits to the lounge when abroad every year
- MasterCard – Get 2 free visits every quarter at MasterCard lounges in India
- Lounge visits at airports in India, beyond complimentary visits (outside India) and all guest visits for Primary Card member will be charged at US $27+GST per person per visit
Golf Offers – Get the following golf offers with this credit card:
- Get waiver on green fee at 4 golf courses in India
- Get 1 free golf lesson each month at partner golf courses
Cheaper International transactions – Foreign Currency Mark-up fee is just 2.50%.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver – 1% Fuel surcharge waiver at fuel stations across India for transaction between INR 400 to INR 5,000
Insurance Coverage – Credit Shield cover of INR 2.5 Lacs in case of accidental death of Primary Card member.
Other Services – Get the following services as well
- Instant EMI
- EMI on Call
- Quick Loan
- Set Standing Instructions via YES PayNow
|YES Premia Credit Card|
|Good For:||Bad For:|
YES Premia Credit Card – Fees & Charges
|First Year Membership Fee||Rs. 1,599 (waived off on spending Rs. 25,000 within 90 days of card activation)|
|Renewal Membership Fee||Rs. 1,599 (waived off on spending Rs. 1,50,000 in a year)|
|Interest-free Period||Up to 50 days|
|Cash Withdrawal Limit||30% of the credit limit|
|Finance Charges||2.99% p.m. – YES Bank savings/ salary account holders|
3.22% p.m. – Others
|Overlimit Fee||2.5% of the amount/Min. Rs. 500|
|Foreign Exchange Mark-up||2.50%|
|Late Payment Charges||For balance-|
Below Rs. 100- Nil
From Rs. 101 to Rs. 500- Rs. 100
From Rs. 501 to Rs. 5,000- Rs. 400
From Rs. 5,001 to Rs. 20,000- Rs. 500
Above Rs. 20,000- Rs. 700
|Add-on Card Fee||Nil. Up to 3 cards can be issued|
|Payment Return Charges (Autopay/Cheques)||Rs. 350 per instance|
YES Premia Credit Card – Eligibility Criteria
|Occupation||Salaried or Self-employed|
|Minimum Income for Salaried Applicants||Rs. 80,000 per month|
|Minimum Income for Self-employed Applicants||ITR must be Rs. 8 lakh or more|
|Age||Between 21 and 60 years|
|Documents Required||Click Here for the list of acceptable documents|
What is annual fee on YES Premia Credit Card?
The annual fee on the credit card is Rs. 1,599.
What is foreign currency mark-up fee on the credit card?
The bank charges just 2.50% of the transaction amount as foreign currency mark-up fee. This charge is applicable when transactions are made abroad or at an Indian retail outlet that is registered overseas.
Who can apply for YES Premia Credit Card?
Indian Citizens who earn Rs. 80,000 per month or have ITR acknowledgement over Rs. 8 lakh may apply. Also the age of the customer must be over 21 years but below 60 years.
Does the card offer lounge access?
Yes, customers get access to Priority Pass lounges when abroad and MasterCard lounges when in India.
Do you earn airmiles on the credit card?
No, customers do not earn airmiles on transactions made via this card.