This is a highly rewarding credit card enriched with multiple benefits. Cardholders can avail great offers on movie tickets, lounges and much more. The card is also available against fixed deposits. The rewards are accelerated more on birthdays, dining and online spend. The card is a multipurpose card to fit all your requirements. Given below are the features and benefits of the card-
YES Prosperity Reward Plus Credit Card- Features and Benefits
Annual Reward Points– On anniversary, you can get 12,000 reward points on reaching annual spend of Rs 3.6 lakhs or more.
Welcome Reward Points– Cardholders will get 1,250 reward points on spend of Rs. 5,000 within 30 days of card setup on your first transaction.
Instant EMI– You can now fulfill your instant needs anytime and repay in Equated Monthly Installments (EMIs) with your YES BANK Credit Card. You can avail this facility without any documentation and zero processing fee.
Edge Reward Points–
- On spend of Rs. 100 on your birthday, get 5 reward points.
- On spend of Rs. 100 on international transactions, get 4 reward points.
- On spend of Rs. 100 on online transactions, get 3 reward points.
- On all other retail spend of Rs. 100, get 2 reward points.
- On making 4 transactions of Rs. 500 and above for first 6 statement cycle, get 100 reward points.
- On each YesPAYNOW registration, get 500 reward points.
Insurance Coverage– In case of an accident of a primary card member, coverage of 1 lakh is provided as insurance.
Secured Password for Online Transaction– All online transactions made through Yes Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card are secured with a 3D secure password.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver– At all fuel stations in India, the cardholder will get the waiver of fuel surcharge for the transactions between Rs 400 to Rs 5,000.
YES Prosperity Reward Plus Credit Card- Fees and Charges
|Annual Membership Fee (first year and renewal)||Rs 350|
|Add-on Fee (per annum)||Nil ( Maximum up to 3 add on cards can be issued)|
|Free Credit Period||Up to 50 days|
|Cash Advance Limit||30% of credit limit|
|Overlimit Charges||2.50% on the over-limit amount (subject to a minimum of Rs 500)|
|Late Payment Fee||
|Outstation Cheque Processing Fee||25 per outstation cheque|
|Goods and Services Tax (GST)||GST is levied on all taxable supplies.|
YES Prosperity Reward Plus Credit Card- Eligibility Criteria
An applicant must fulfil the following eligibility criteria for this credit card–
- He/she must be more than 21 years and less than 60 years old.
- He/she must be self-employed or salaried.
- He/she Minimum Gross Salary (Annual) or Annual Income of Rs. 18 Lakhs.
- He/she must furnish supporting documents such as self-attested copies of income proof, identity proofs, residence proof, PAN card along with a photograph.
- Proof of income like salary slip, bank statement, etc. will also be required.