Have you applied for HDFC Bank Personal Loan that comes with flexible end use and competitive rate of interest? Do you want to check your HDFC personal Loan status? If yes, in the following section we will discuss how you can check your HDFC personal loan application status online as well as offline.
How to track HDFC Personal Loan application status online?
You can check the status of your HDFC Personal Loan application online in the following ways:
- HDFC Loan Status Tracker: You can use HDFC online tracker to know the status of your personal loan application. You will just need to provide some details, such as the name of the applicant/ reference number and date of birth/ mobile number to check the status.
- Check HDFC Personal Loan Status Using Mobile Number: You can also check the status of your HDFC Personal Loan application status with the help of your mobile number. Please note that the mobile number used to check status of HDFC personal loan should be the same as that shared with the bank/bank representative during the application process.
- Net banking: You can also check your HDFC personal loan status using net banking. If you have a savings/current account with the bank. Following is the step-by-step procedure to check HDFC loan status using the net banking portal:
Step 1: Visit HDFC Internet banking portal and provide your User ID/ Customer ID and click “Continue”. On the subsequent page provide your online banking account password to login.
Step 2: Once logged in, click on the “Loans” tab and select the “Personal Loan” option to check the details of your HDFC personal loan.
- HDFC Bank Mobile Application: You can also check the personal loan status using HDFC Loan Assist mobile application. Download the HDFC android app and enter your loan details to check the loan application status. If you are an iPhone user, download the iOS version of the HDFC Loan Assist app to check the HDFC personal loan application status using your phone.
How to check HDFC Personal Loan status offline?
HDFC Personal Loan status can be checked offline using your phone or through an in-person visit to the nearby HDFC branch:
- Call at HDFC Bank Customer Care
You can call the following phone banking numbers and select option “3” on the IVR menu to enquire about HDFC personal loan status. The following is a list of the HDFC customer care numbers for key cities across India:
|City||Phone Banking Number|
|Delhi and NCR||011 61606161|
NOTE: The above numbers for loan related enquiries are operational from 8 am to 8 pm, including Sundays and bank holidays.
- Visit the nearest HDFC Bank Branch
You can also visit the nearest HDFC Bank branch to know your personal loan status. Please note that you should keep your loan reference number handy to enquire about the same.
How to register online for HDFC Personal Loan Account?
To perform a HDFC personal loan status check and know details of your ongoing loan, you can create a HDFC Personal Loan account. The advantage of creating this account is that you can check the details and the status, even if you do not have a savings/current account with the bank.
Step 1: Visit the HDFC ELOANS portal. Click on “Register” under the head “New User” at the bottom of the page.
Step 2: Provide your user ID, loan account number, date of birth or date of incorporation, last EMI amount paid, password and click “Submit”.
Step 3: With the help of your user ID and the password created in the previous step, login to the online HDFC Eloans Net banking portal to check your loan status and loan account details.
What details are required to check PL status?
Checking HDFC Personal Loan status is very simple and easy. Only the following basic details are required to check the loan status:
- Name of the Applicant,
- Reference Number/ Proposal Number,
- Date of Birth, and
- Registered Mobile Number.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. How to get HDFC Personal Loan account statement?
You can check your HDFC Personal Loan account statement by logging into ELOANS portal of HDFC net banking portal. Click on “Loans” tab and select “Enquire” on the right hand side to check your personal loan account statement.
Q2. How to track HDFC Personal Loan status?
You can track HDFC Personal Loan status both online and offline. To check the status online, use HDFC Loan Status Tracker, Net banking or your mobile number. While to check the status offline, you can contact HDFC customer care or visit the nearest branch. Please note that the detailed procedure for all these methods have been discussed above.
Q3. How long does it take for the HDFC loan application to be processed?
Generally, HDFC Personal Loan is approved and disbursed within 4 working hours upon successful submission of the application form and the required documents.
Q4. How to check HDFC Personal Loan application status using SMS?
You can know the status of your HDFC Personal Loan application via a SMS by using your mobile number. Once, you provide the verification code received on your registered mobile number, the loan application status will be displayed.
Q5. What are the required details to check HDFC Personal Loan status?
Following are the required details to check HDFC Personal Loan status:
- Name of the applicant
- Date of birth
- Reference number
- Mobile number
Q6. How to check HDFC Personal Loan repayment schedule?
You can check the repayment schedule for HDFC Personal Loan by using the net banking portal. Click on “Loans” tab located on the home login. Click on “Enquire”> “Repayment Details” on the right hand side to know the loan repayment schedule.
Q7. Can I check HDFC Personal Loan status using my name?
Yes, you can check HDFC Personal Loan application status using your name. However, you will also need to input your date of birth/ mobile number to check the loan status.
Q8. Is there a mobile app to check HDFC Personal Loan status?
Yes, you can use HDFC Loan Assist mobile app to check the loan application status and other loan details. The app can be downloaded either from Google play store (android users) or Apple app store (iOS users).