If you need quick access to funds for personal expenses, Citibank Personal Loan is an ideal option for you. Both salaried and self-employed applicants who meet the applicable eligibility criteria can avail a Citibank personal loan up to Rs. 30 lakh. Also, with flexible tenure and easy repayment options, you can conveniently repay your Citibank Personal Loan through affordable EMIs.
How to Track Citibank Personal Loan Application Status Online?
Citibank does not offer a dedicated platform to check the status of your personal loan online. However, you can log into the Citibank Internet Banking to know the status of your personal loan application:
- Go to the Citibank online banking page
- Enter your User ID and password to log into your online account
- Once logged in, you can easily check the current status of your Citibank Personal Loan application online.
How to Track Citibank Personal Loan Application Status Offline?
You can track the status of Citibank Personal Loan offline by connecting to the bank through the following ways:
- You can call on the following numbers between 9 AM and 7 PM (Monday – Saturday) except on national holidays
|Within India||1860 210 2484 (call charges apply)|
|From outside India||+91 22 4955 2484|
- You can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with key details such as your application reference number, etc. to know your Citibank personal loan application
- You can visit the nearest branch of the bank in-person to get updated status of your personal loan application
How to Register Online for Citibank Personal Loan Account?
If you are a new user, you will have to register on the online portal of Citibank to access your personal loan account. You can register by following the below mentioned steps:
- Go to the Citibank Official website
- Select ‘Personal Loan’ in ‘Product Information’ column
- Enter your 16 digit customer/loan ID
- Enter your EMI amount (in Rs.)
- Enter your Date of Birth
- Enter your account from which loan repayment is being made
- Agree to the terms and conditions and click on ‘Proceed’
How to check Citibank Personal Loan Status Online after Disbursal?
There is no dedicated platform offered by the bank to check the status of your personal loan application post disbursal. However, you can login to the internet banking to check the status.
- Go to the Online Banking portal of Citibank India
- Enter your user ID and password to Log into your online banking account
- Once logged in, you can check the updated status of your disbursed Citibank personal loan including last EMI payment details, outstanding loan amount, due date of next EMI and much more.
Q1. What is the interest rate of Citibank Personal Loan?
The interest rate of Citibank personal loan varies as per the nature of employment of an individual.
|Citi Bank Personal Loan for Salaried||Starts from 9.99%|
|Citi Bank Personal Loan for Self Employed (Professional)||Starts from 16.00%|
|Citi Bank Personal Loan for Self Employed (Non- Professional)||Starts from 17.49%|
Q2. What is the processing fee of Citibank Personal Loan? How do I pay it?
The processing fee of Citibank personal loan is up to 3% of the loan amount. It gets deducted from the loan sanctioned at the time of disbursal.
Q3. Can I prepay my Citibank Personal Loan?
Yes, Citibank offers the facility of prepaying your personal loan along with prepayment/foreclosure charge of up to 4% on total principal outstanding at the time of full and final settlement of account. Interest for the on-going month and applicable taxes are additional.
Q4. What is top-up facility by Citibank?
If you already have a personal loan with the bank, you can apply for more funds through a top-up personal loan after completing the timely payment of12 EMIs. However, the bank decides your eligibility for a top-up loan.