Canara Bank offers various personal loan schemes like Canara Pension, Canara Budget, Canara Consumer, Canara Home Improvement, etc. which cater to different customer segments. Currently Canara Bank personal loan amounts can up to Rs. 5 lakh and may be used to fufill various individual personal financial needs like expenses related to wedding, vacation, medical procedures, home renovation, debt consolidation, etc. The following are details regarding how you can easily track your Canara Bank personal loan both online and offline.
How to Track Canara Bank Personal Loan Status Online?
- Go to the Track online/offline loan application page on the official Canara Bank website
- Enter Application number and click on ‘Proceed’ to instantly know your Canara Bank personal loan application status online.
How to Track Canara Bank Personal Loan Status Offline?
The following ways can help you to track the status of Canara Bank Personal Loan application offline:
- Call Canara Bank customer care on 1800-425-0018 (toll-free, 24x 7 works all the days except on 15th Aug, 2nd Oct & 26th Jan)
- You can visit the nearest branch of the bank in-person to check the status of your loan application
How to Register Online for Canara Bank Personal Loan Account?
Registering online for Canara Bank Personal Loan account is easy and involves only a few steps:
- Go to the online banking page of Canara Bank
- Click on ‘New Registration’
- Agree with terms and conditions of Canara Bank online banking
- Enter your user details like current/savings account number, ATM cum debit card number, registered mobile number, etc.
- Either enter your Customer ID or Debit Transactions or Credit Transactions
- Select the type of access required for Net Banking – “Transfer and Inquiry Facility”
- Click on ‘I Agree’ to complete registration. Once registered you can access the various online banking services offered by Canara Bank.
How to Check Canara Bank Personal Loan Status Online After Disbursal?
To check Canara Bank Personal Loan status online after the disbursal of the loan amount, you will have to login to Canara Bank internet banking.
- Go to the online banking portal page of Canara Bank
- Enter your User ID and password then click on ‘Sign in’ to access your account online.
- Once logged in you can check the status of your disbursed Canara Bank personal loan including key details such as due date of next EMI, current outstanding personal loan principal amount and more.
Q1. What is the interest rate of Canara Bank Personal Loan?
The interest rate of Canara Bank Personal Loan varies depending on the loan scheme you select. Details are as follows:
|Types of Personal Loan||Interest Rate|
|Canara Home Improvement||10.55% onwards|
|Canara Pension||11.35% onwards|
|Teachers Loan||12.05% onwards|
|Canara Budget||12.40% onwards|
|Canara Consumer||12.55% onwards|
Q2. What is the processing fee of Canara Bank Personal Loan?
The processing fee is waived off i.e. Nil for Canara Bank pension loans. For other individuals, the processing fee starts from 0.5% of the loan amount subject to a minimum of Rs.1000 and maximum of Rs.5000.
Q3. How can I check the statement of Canara Bank Personal Loan?
You can either login to Canara Bank internet banking or contact the bank’s customer care at 1800-425-0018 to know the statement of Canara Bank Personal Loan.
Q4. What happens if I miss an EMI of personal loan?
If you miss an EMI, you might have to pay a late payment penalty and your credit score may also be impacted.
Q5. I want to buy a laptop. Which scheme of Canara Bank Personal Loan would be appropriate for me?
If you want to buy a laptop, you can apply for Canara Consumer Loan that offers repayment tenure of up to 36 months.
Q6. Is it necessary to draw my pension through Canara Bank to avail Canara Pension Personal Loan scheme?
Yes, it is mandatory to draw your pension through a Canara Bank branch to avail the Canara Bank Pension Loan scheme.