To ensure that your IndusInd Credit Card Payments are made on time, you have the convenience of choosing various online payment options. The most reliable facility available is NEFT or National Electronic Funds Transfer which is accepted all over India and governed by security guidelines provided by the Reserve Bank of India. Account holders can make IndusInd Bank Credit Card Payment through NEFT in some simple steps.
How to make IndusInd Bank Credit Card Payment through NEFT?
In order to facilitate your IndusInd Bank Credit Card Payment through NEFT, you need to register your Credit Card as a beneficiary. Once you have completed this, you will be able to pay your credit card bill each month without any hassles. In order to register your credit card as a beneficiary, follow these steps:
- Log into your net banking account using your username and password.
- Select the Funds Transfer option and choose NEFT.
- Then choose the Add/ Manage beneficiary option.
- Enter the IndusInd Credit Card name under a beneficiary name.
- Your 16 digit IndusInd Credit Card number is the beneficiary account number.
- For the beneficiary IFSC code, provide INDB0000018.
- Click on confirm to add your IndusInd card as the beneficiary.
- It will take about 30 minutes for your credit card to be registered as a beneficiary.
- After this, you can proceed to enter the amount that is to be paid and then choose the account that you wish to make the transfer from.
Make sure that you provide the right IFSC code of Indusind Bank to prevent any delay or cancellation of your payment. To ensure that your credit card bill is paid on time, it is recommended that you make the NEFT transfer at least 2 days before the due date on your credit card statement. Once the money has been credited to the account, you will receive an SMS alter that can be used for any reference in the future.
Why pay your IndusInd Bank Credit Card Bill through NEFT?
Paying your IndusInd Credit Card Bill through NEFT gives you the following benefits:
- There is no minimum or maximum amount that you can transfer through NEFT.
- The charges applicable are very nominal.
- It is a convenient option that you can access from anywhere.
- There are over 99 banks that are NEFT enabled to make your credit card payments from.
- The NEFT transactions are secure as they are governed by strict guidelines provided by the RBI.
- NEFT charges applicable are extremely nominal.
- You do not require any cheque or DD in order to make your payments.
When can you make NEFT payments?
NEFT transactions are settled in 48 half-hourly batches every day. This service is available 24×7 for 365 days, including holidays. NEFT timings are set by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
NEFT transactions after usual banking hours of banks are expected to be automated transactions initiated using ‘Straight Through Processing (STP)’ modes by the banks.