Axis Bank Limited, formerly known as UTI Bank, is one of the largest private sector banks in India offering banking and financial services to customers since 1994. Axis Bank’s vision encompasses offering financial solutions to its customers through smart use of technology, empowered employees and insights. The bank’s core philosophy rests on five values: Customer Centricity, Ethics, Transparency, Teamwork and Ownership. The bank offers services like loan.
It allows you to borrow money against your Axis bank credit card. It is the sole discretion of the bank to offer loan within the credit limit or above. The approved amount will be disbursed by transferring through internet banking or NEFT transfer to non-Axis bank savings account.
What are the eligibility criteria:
- You need to be an Axis credit card holder
- You should have the minimum required amount in your saving account for borrowing loan
- You must have a good credit score
- The bank will decide if you can borrow more than your credit limit.
You can check the eligibility for loan on credit card and apply for the same through the following ways:
- Net Banking - If you are registered with Axis Bank net banking then click on this link and login your bank account to apply for the loan.
- Phone Banking-You can call the 24x7 customer care support for the loan request.
- Branch-Visit AXIS Bank branch and drop in a request for loan on credit card. Click here to check the list ATM and branch locations. When applying through Phone Banking or NetBanking, you would receive a call or an SMS on your registered mobile number where you can request for providing loan above your credit limit.
- No documentation required.
- Cash-on-EMI is offered in the form of a draft or transferred via National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT)
- Processing fee: 1.5% of the Balance Transfer value or Rs 500 whichever is higher.
- Earn Reward points on your card on the EMI transactions
What is the Repayment Process?
The outstanding balance to be paid is mentioned on your AXIS Bank credit card statement. It will include billing of EMI amount, education cess and service tax beginning from the immediate billing cycle date. You pay the full bill amount or just the minimum amount due, carrying forward the remaining amount to next month. For unrestricted usage of card, remember to pay the minimum about on or before the due date. Repay the balance via net banking.