How to Check Shriram City Union Finance Personal Loan Status Online?
To check the status of your Shriram City Union Finance personal loan application online, you will have to log into the internet banking portal of the NBFC. The procedure is as follows:
- Go to the Online Banking portal of Shriram City Union Finance
- Enter user ID and password and Click on ‘Login’
- Once logged in, you can see the updated status of your personal loan application with Shriram City Union Finance as well as other details of the application.
How to Check Shriram City Union Finance Personal Loan Status Offline?
To know the status of your personal loan offline, you will have to get in touch with the customer care team of Shriram City Union Finance through the following ways:
- You can call on the toll-free number 1800-103-6369
- You can visit the official website of Shriram City Union Finance and click on the chatbot icon “Ask Ram” to get answers to your queries
- You can visit the nearest branch Shriram City Union Finance in-person
Your Pre-approved Personal Loan Offers are just a click away Apply Now
How to Register Online for Shriram City Union Finance Personal Loan Account?
- Go to the online portal for registrations on the Shriram City Union Finance website
- Enter your date of birth, mobile number, email ID (as per Shriram City Union records) and Image code, then Click on “Proceed”
- Subsequently, you will have to set an username-password combination to log into your account.
How to check for Shriram City Union Finance Personal Loan Status Online After Disbursal?
Follow these steps and login to the Internet Banking of Shriram City Union Finance and know the status of your personal loan post disbursal:
- Go to the online banking portal of the Shriram Finance website
- Enter user ID and password, then click on ‘Login’
- Once logged in, you can check the current status of your outstanding Shriram City Union Finance personal loan including due EMI amount, outstanding personal loan principal, upcoming EMI due date, etc.
Also read about Shriram City Union Finance Personal Loan Documents Required
Get Your Free Credit Report with Monthly Updates Check Now
Q1. What are the fees and charges for a Shriram City Union Finance Personal Loan?
The following are the key fees and charges associated with taking a personal loan from Shriram City Union Finance:
|Cheque bounce charges||3% of the cheque amount or Rs. 1000, whichever is higher.|
|Swapping Charges||Rs. 1000 per swap.|
|Overdue Interest||36% p.a. on the unpaid instalments/dues outstanding from time to time.|
|Loan Cancellation charges (exclusive of other charges)||Rs. 1000|
|Incidental Expenses/ Collection Charges||Rs. 200 per visit.|
|Postage expenses for issue of notice||Rs. 50 for each notice sent to borrower/ co-borrower.|
Q2. Is it possible to prepay of Shriram City Union Finance Personal Loan?
Yes, you can prepay a Shriram City Union Finance Personal Loan after the lock-in period has been completed. This lock-in specified in your personal loan agreement.
Q3. What is the interest rate of Shriram City Union Finance Personal Loan?
The interest rate of Shriram City Union Finance Personal Loan is not fixed and varies depending on the applicant’s loan amount, credit score, nature of employment, repayment history, etc. It is communicated to the applicant in the loan agreement released after sanction of the loan.
Q4. I have an existing loan with Shriram Transport Finance. Can I apply for a personal loan with Shriram City Union Finance?
Yes. Existing customers of Shriram Group companies are also eligible to avail this personal loan.