RBL bank, one of India’s fastest growing private sector banks, offers RBL Platinum Delight Card, which provides great deals and offers across a wide range of expense groups. RBL Platinum Delight Card features a range of membership benefits and privileges provided to the card holder.
RBL Platinum Delight Card Features
- Enjoy a bonus of 4,000 reward points on swiping the RBL Platinum Delight Card within 60 days of issuance and you can redeem these reward points in lieu of products featured in the online catalog.
- Keep earning redeemable reward points on all your purchases with 2 reward points credited to your rewards account on spending of Rs 100 using your RBL Platinum Delight card.
- Annual fees applicable to the RBL Platinum Delight Credit Card in the second year are waived off in case you make purchases of Rs 1.5 lakhs or more during the previous year.
- Get zero liability facility after intimating the 24*7customer care services on loss or theft of the credit card.
- EMV chip card with PIN authorization provides additional security from skimming and fraudulent transactions.
RBL Platinum Delight Card Benefits
- Add-on to happiness by earning double rewards on movie tickets, travel, shopping and more over the weekends.
- Increase your rewards with RBL Platinum Credit Card. Get fuel surcharge waived off across all petrol station in India. Waiver applies on transactions between Rs. 500 and Rs. 4,000 with maximum surcharge waiver of Rs. 150 every billing cycle.
- The RBL Platinum Delight Card provides you with the flexibility to change your purchase limit. The card user can make such changes by calling up the 24X7 customer service number.
RBL Platinum Delight Card Welcome benefits on Joining
Card users who use the card to make purchases within 60 days of card issuance get additional 4,000 rewards points that can be redeemed in lieu of various gifts featured in RBL’s online catalog.
RBL Platinum Delight Card Fees and Charges
Given below is the table of fees and charges applicable on RBL Platinum Delight Card:
|Annual Fee||Rs 4,000|
|Annual Fee ( second year onwards)||Rs 4,000|
|Add-on Fee (per annum)||Nil|
|Free Credit Period||Nil|
|Cash Advance (ATM withdrawals)||2.5% of withdrawal or Rs. 300 per transaction, whichever is higher|
|Overlimit Charges||Rs 600|
Late Payment Fee
|15% of Total amount due (Min Rs 350, Max Rs 750) (Till Oct 31st, 2015) 15% of Total
amount due (Min Rs 350, Max Rs 1000)
|Surcharges||Rs 10 or 1% of transaction (whichever is higher) are livied on Petrol transactions. 1.8% of ticket amount + IRTC service charges are levied on Railway station.|
|Goods and Services Tax (GST)||GST is levied on all taxable supplies.|
How to apply for RBL Platinum Delight Card?
Visit our website, click on the credit cards tab and select the RBL Platinum Delight Card from the drop down list. Fill in the required details and click on submit to complete the application process.
RBL Platinum Delight Card Eligibility
Every resident and non-resident of India aged 18 years and above can apply for RBL Platinum Delight Card with minimum documentation requirement. Documents required after the online application process include proofs of identity, address and income.