Ranging from Rs. 1 lakh to Rs. 20 lakh, RBL Bank Personal Loan is an ideal option to avail if you require funds for various personal needs like vacation, medical emergency, home renovation, debt consolidation, wedding, etc. With easy application process and simplified documentation, you can quickly avail the funds you need and pay back the borrowed amount in up to 60 months. What’s more it is easy to check your RBL Bank personal loan status so that you can plan your finances better.
How to Track RBL Bank Personal Loan Application Status Online?
- Go to the RBL loan track status page on the official website
- Enter your reference number (including “#” symbol with the reference number)
- Enter your mobile number
- Click on ‘Submit’ to view your RBL Bank personal loan application status
How to Track RBL Bank Personal Loan Application Status Offline?
To check your personal loan application status offline with RBL Bank, you have the following options:
- You can call on (+91)22-6115-6300
- You can send an email at email@example.com
- You can visit the nearest branch of the bank in person
How to Register Online for RBL Bank Personal Loan Account?
- Go to the Internet Banking page of RBL Bank and click on ‘Register’
- Click on ‘loan account’ and enter your 16 digit loan number received by you along with your welcome letter, then click on ‘Submit’
- Subsequently provide OTP sent to your mobile number registered with RBL Bank to complete the loan account registration process.
How to check RBL Bank Personal Loan Status Online After Disbursal?
- Through Internet banking:
- Go to the Internet Banking home page of RBL Bank
- Enter your ‘User ID’ and Click on ‘Login’
- Once logged in you can check the details of your outstanding RBL personal loan including past EMI payment details, outstanding loan principal, next EMI payment, etc.
- Through mobile banking:
You can also download the RBL Bank Mobile App and check the status of your outstanding personal loan with the bank instantly.
Q1. How long will it take for my personal loan to get approved?
RBL Bank usually takes up to 5 working day from the date of receipt of your application to approve your loan application provided that you have submitting all the necessary documents.
Q2. I am a self- employed professional. Can I apply for RBL Bank Personal Loan?
No, only salaried individuals can apply for RBL Bank Personal Loan.
Q3. What is the interest rate of RBL Bank Personal Loan?
The interest rate of RBL Bank Personal Loan starts from 12%. However, the interest rate varies from individual to individual depending on his loan amount, credit score, repayment history, etc.
Q4. How do I repay RBL Bank Personal Loan?
RBL Personal Loan can be paid in EMIs through standing instruction to debit your RBL Bank account, NACH (National Automated Clearing House) mandate or through post-dated cheques with your EMI amount.
Q5. Can I prepay my personal loan?
Yes, you can prepay your personal loan after paying the 12th EMI. If you prepay within 12 to 18 months, you will have to pay 5% of the outstanding principal and if you prepay after 18 months, you will have to pay 3% of the outstanding principal.
Q6. What will happen if I miss an EMI?
If you miss an EMI, you will have to pay a late payment fee as well as penal interest on your overdue EMI amount.
Q7. What is the processing fee of RBL Bank Personal Loan?
The processing fee of RBL Bank Personal Loan is up to 4% of the loan.
Q8. Do I get any additional benefits at the time of applying for a personal loan if I already have a bank account with RBL?
If you already have a bank account, you get the benefit of minimum documentation along with the advantage of availing other services from RBL Bank.