There are instances in life when you need urgent money and Indiabulls personal loan helps you to deal with such situations. Be it a wedding or a medical emergency or a vacation or an expensive purchase, Indiabulls personal loans ensures that you deal with every financial situation with ease.
Indiabulls offer a personal loan of upto Rs. 5 lakh and while you apply for the loan, you would like to know about your EMI (Equated Monthly Installment) responsibility in advance. To give you a faster estimation of your monthly liability, Indiabulls has made such a calculator available on its website. You can use the Indiabulls Personal loan EMI calculator to calculate your monthly installment towards your personal loan.
What is Indiabulls Personal Loan EMI Calculator?
Indiabulls personal loan EMI calculator gives you the estimation of your monthly EMI based on below three inputs from your side:
- Loan Amount
- Interest Rate
How to Use Indiabulls Personal Loan EMI Calculator?
Using Indiabulls Personal loan EMI calculator is extremely easy. You can follow below simple steps to know your EMI amount within few seconds:
- Visit the official website of Indiabulls.
- Click on “EMI Calculator” and select “Personal Loan Calculator.”
- On “Personal Loan Calculator” page, enter desired loan amount, rate of interest and tenure of your choice.
- You can enter the values by keyboard or you can use the slider bar to derive the value of your choice.
- Upon entering values, you will see your estimated EMI on the right side of the page.
- If the estimated EMI is within your budget, you can click on “Apply Now” button and proceed further for your Indiabulls Dhani personal loan application.
- If the estimated EMI is out of your budget, you can increase the tenure up to three years, to lower your EMI liability.
- If EMI is still out of budget, consider lowering the loan amount till you get comfortable EMI option.
Illustration of Indiabulls personal loan EMI calculator
You can use the EMI calculator to your advantage and you can pre-check your eligibility and repayment capability well in advance before you decide to apply for the loan.
Below is the table that shows your monthly EMI outgo for a personal loan of Rs. 1 lakh at 12% interest rate. You can see that you can reduce your EMI burden by increasing the tenure of your loan. On the other hand, if you are comfortable paying higher EMI every month, it will save lots of interest cost for you.
|Loan Amount (in Rs.)||Interest Rate per year||Tenure (in Months)||EMI amount (in Rs.)|
Benefits of Using Indiabulls Personal Loan EMI Calculator
The benefits of using Indiabulls personal loan EMI calculator are mentioned below:
Accuracy: If the EMI is calculated manually, there are chances of human error. But an EMI calculator gives you an accurate calculation.
Faster: You can know your EMI amount within few seconds once you enter your loan amount, interest rate and tenure. The manual process may consume several minutes or even hours.
User-Friendly: You have the choice to type the number or to use the slider on Indiabulls Personal Loan EMI Calculator. As compared to manual calculations or excel sheet, it gives you lots of comfort and ease, so you can focus more on important aspects of your personal loan application.
Pre-Check: The rejection of personal loan not only wastes your time but also reduces your credit score. Such an instance reduces your future loan eligibility. Even if you get the loan, you have to pay a significantly higher interest rate than other applicants. Hence, you can pre-check your eligibility by using the EMI calculator to apply for the correct amount of loan to avoid rejection of your loan application.
If you have any query regarding the Indiabulls personal loan application, you can contact the customer care of Indiabulls through the following mediums:
- You can call at 1860 419 3333
- You can email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also visit the nearest branch of Indiabulls to solve your query.