Kotak Mahindra Bank offers a personal loan up to Rs. 30 lakh for a variety of your personal needs, such as to meet medical expenses; to plan a dream vacation; to organize a wedding in the family; or for home renovation. The bank also has an online portal, where you can check all your loan account details and avail the various available services. Read this article to know how you can register and login to the Kotak Mahindra online portal. Moreover, learn about the various online services and get answers to some of the most frequently asked questions.
How to Register at Kotak Mahindra Personal Loan Online Portal?
a). Online Method for Kotak Mahindra NetBanking Registration
Step 1: Visit the Kotak Mahindra NetBanking portal and click “Register for NetBanking” at the bottom of the web page.
Step 2: You will be directed to the following web page. Enter the following details:
- Your CRN/ Customer ID or Username or Forex Card Number.
- The captcha code displayed in the image.
- Click on the check box after reading the terms and conditions and click “Continue.”
Step 3: Verify your details by answering any of the 2 mandatory questions in the subsequent web page and click “Continue”.
Step 4: Choose the method to validate generation of the new password for your Kotak Mahindra NetBanking account and click “Continue” to proceed.
Step 5: Enter and re-enter the first 6 characters of your password. Click “Submit” to complete the registration.
b) Offline Methods for Kotak Mahindra NetBanking Registration
- You can call Kotak Mahindra customer contact centre to request for NetBanking registration. The numbers are 1860 266 2666 and +91 22 6600 6022.
- You can also submit/ drop the duly filled Channel Access Request form in any of the Kotak Mahindra branches or ATMs. You can also post the form to the following address.
Customer Contact Centre,
Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.,
Post Box Number 16344,
Mumbai 400 013
How to Login at Kotak Mahindra Bank Online Portal?
Step 1: Visit the Kotak Mahindra NetBanking Portal.
Step 2: Enter your CRN/ CIF/ Customer ID or Username or Forex Card number.
Step 3: Enter your NetBanking password and select “Personal Loan” from the “Take me directly to” drop down menu.
Step 4: Click on “Secure Login”.
How to login if you forgot your Username?
Kotak Mahindra NetBanking portal allows you to login through various means. In case you forget your Username, you can use your CRN/ CIN/ Customer ID/ Forex card number to login. Moreover, you can reset your Username, once you are logged in the portal.
How to login if you forgot your password?
Access the Online NetBanking password regeneration web page. Enter your Customer ID; verify your details; choose the method to validate your identity; and set the new password.
E-services Available at Kotak Mahindra Bank Personal Loan Portal
Following is the list of the major services available at the Kotak Mahindra personal loan online portal:
- You can view your loan account details and activity.
- You can set a Username for your loan account number.
- You van view a mini statement of the last five transactions.
- You can check the status of the cheques like Unused, Paid and Stopped. You can also stop single/ multiple cheques.
- You can check the details of Temporary Overdraft (TOD), if any. The details may include TOD status, grant date, expiry date, amount of TOD, interest rate and also penal interest rate.
- Never use a public wi-fi to login to the NetBanking portal.
- Never disclose your password to anyone.
- You should constantly change your password for the protection of your account.
- Please note that Kotak Mahindra Bank never requests you to send your personal information via email or to disclose your password or PIN. Thus, never respond to any message requesting such details.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. How can I check my loan application status at Kotak Mahindra Bank?
Ans. You can check the status of your personal loan application at Kotak Mahindra.
Q2. Is it possible to access Kotak Mahindra personal loan online portal with application number?
Ans. Although you can check the loan application status using your application number, it cannot be used to access the NetBanking portal. You can use CRN/ CIIN/ Customer ID/ Forex card number to login the Kotak Mahindra NetBanking portal.
Q3. How can you create Username for Kotak Mahindra NetBanking portal?
Ans. The Username serves as an alternative to your CRN. You can create your Username by going to the “Profile” section after you login the NetBanking portal.
Q4. What is the 24×7 customer care number for Kotak Mahindra Bank?
Ans. The 24×7 customer care number for Kotak Mahindra Bank is 1860 266 2666.
Q5. What is the interest rate for Kotak Mahindra Bank personal loan?
Ans. The interest rate for Kotak Mahindra personal loan starts at 10.50%.