HSBC Bank offers a personal loan amount of upto Rs. 30 lakh that can be used to deal with situations like marriage, vacation, higher education, purchase of consumer durables, etc. To repay HSBC Bank Personal Loan you can choose a tenure ranging from 6, 12 , 18, 24, 30, 36, 42, 48, 54 or 60 months. You can easily apply for this personal loan in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi and Pune.
How to Apply for HSBC Bank Personal Loan?
Paisabazaar.com provides quick and easy process to apply for HSBC Bank Personal Loan online. Just follow the steps:
- Click here and fill a form
- Get offers from various banks according to the chances of approval
- Either select bank or call Paisabazaar for assistance
- Fill a form to process your loan application
- Upload documents/schedule document pickup
- Bank’s executive will call for verification
- Approval and disbursal
- If you live in India, you can call on 1800 266 3456 or 1800 103 4722
- If you live outside India, you can call on 040 – 67173406 or 080 – 49089636
- You can visit the nearest branch of the bank
How to Check HSBC Bank Personal Loan Status?
What is the interest rate of HSBC Bank Personal Loan?
The interest rate ranges from 10.75% p.a. to 17.84% p.a.
What is the processing fee of HSBC Bank Personal Loan?
The processing fee is up to 1% of the disbursed loan amount. The processing fee which has been paid or deducted is non-refundable.
What are the EMI dates for HSBC bank?
The EMI dates can be 5th or 15th of the month depending on the date of disbursal.
Can I pre-pay my personal loan?
Yes, you can pre-pay the personal loan after the 12th EMI. You will have to give intimation in writing and pay in accordance with the prepayment amount confirmation given by the bank.
Is it possible to make a partial prepayment for my personal loan?
Yes, it is possible to partially prepay the loan upto 20% of the original disbursed loan amount per year. Partial payment can be made only after the 12th EMI along with a prepayment charge of 3.75% of amount prepaid.