American Express® Platinum ReserveSM Credit Card focuses on providing the ultimate lifestyle benefits which include shopping benefits, dining and travel privileges. Special health and wellness benefits are also offered to cardholders along with access to premium American Express airport lounges in Delhi and Mumbai. Below are some of the key highlights of the card.
American Express® Platinum ReserveSM Credit Card Features and Benefits
- Get benefits on travel bookings made through MakeMyTrip website. T&C Apply.
- Enjoy Luxury hotel booking privileges at leading resorts and hotels including the Taj Hotels Palaces Resorts Safaris. T&C Apply.
- Enjoy free access to Amex lounges at Delhi Airport and other domestic airports.
- Also get Priority Pass Membership that enables access to lounges at leading airports worldwide. Cardmember/accompanied guest has to pay a usage fee of US $32 for every visit.
- Enjoy movie or online shopping vouchers worth Rs. 6,000 per year. T&C Apply.
- Get access to unmatched healthcare benefits through Medical Concierge, Fortis Healthcare and Max Healthcare.
- Get complimentary access to 14 top golf courses at key Indian cities using your Amex Card.
- Additional dining privileges at partner restaurants and merchants in India and abroad.
- Pay for your flight tickets using the accumulated Membership Reward points on your card.
- Points redemption can also be carried out at over 500 leading merchant establishments.
- Use accumulated points for paying your credit card bill.
American Express® Platinum ReserveSM Credit Card Welcome Benefits
This credit card gives you a sign-up benefit of 11,000 bonus membership reward points. You can avail this benefit only on making the due payment of joining fee and after swiping your card for the first time.
American Express® Platinum ReserveSM Credit Card Fees and Charges
The table given below shows the different types of fees and charges-
|Joining Fee||Rs. 5,000 plus applicable taxes|
|Annual Fee||Rs. 10,000 plus applicable taxes|
|Add-on Fee (per annum)||1,500|
|Interest Free Period||52 Days|
|Surcharge on Purchase of Railway Ticket||1.8% of the transaction value if booked on the internet (IRCTC) subject to a minimum of Rs. 10|
|Record of Charge/ Summary of Charge Retrieval Fee||Rs. 100 per Retrieval|
|Free Credit Period||Nil|
|Cash Advance Charges||3.5% of the Cash Advance amount, subject to a minimum of Rs. 250|
|Duplicate Statement Fee||Rs. 100 per statement for statements older than 3 months|
|Cheque/ECS/NACH Return Fee||Rs. 250 per Returned Instrument|
|Overlimit Charges||Rs. 500|
|Foreign Currency Transactions||Currency Conversion Factor Assessment: 3.50%|
|Points/Miles Reinstatement Fee||Rs. 200 per reinstatement|
How to Apply for American Express® Platinum ReserveSM Credit Card
One can apply for this credit card easily through their mobile phones from anywhere, anytime through our website at no cost. Just visit the credit card section of our web portal and search through the various credit cards offered by American Express. Select this card from the list and enter personal details and other documents such as identity proof, residence proof and other supporting documents as mentioned on the online application. Click “Apply” to successfully submit your application electronically.
American Express® Platinum ReserveSM Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for this credit card, an applicant must-
- Be an Indian Citizen
- Be over 18 years of age
- Have good credit history
- Have not defaulted in previous bill payments
- Have permanent residential address in India
- (If self-employed) Company must be trading for more than 12 months