American Express Platinum ReserveSM Credit Card focuses on providing the ultimate lifestyle benefits which includes shopping benefits, dining and travel privileges. Special health and wellness benefits are also offered to card holders along with access to premium American Express airport lounges in Delhi and Mumbai. Below are some of the key highlights of the card.
American Express Platinum ReserveSM Credit Card Features and Benefits
- Enjoy up to Rs. 10,000 cashback at Makemytrip.com.
- Savour discounts at partner restaurants with the American Express SelectsSM Dining programme and enjoy culinary journeys
- Avail Taj Epicure plus membership and enjoy special offers and discounts on select restaurants.
- Card holder will get 1 membership reward point for every Rs. 50 spent except for those spent for the purpose of insurance, fuel, utilities and cash transactions.
- Redeem your accumulated reward points against over 500 options for dining, travelling and more.
- Get up to 20 bonus membership reward points on shopping from Membership Rewards Partner outlets. Accumulated reward points can be used for paying for flight tickets.
- Get complimentary Priority Pass Membership under which you can get access to premium lounges across all the domestic airports.
- Enjoy privileges at Taj Hotels Palaces Resorts Safaris, Oberoi Hotels & Resorts and Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
- Complimentary access to leading golf courses in the country.
- Card holder will get special health and wellness benefits from Fortis Healthcare, Texas Medical Concierge and Max Healthcare.
- Split the payment of your next big purchase. Enjoy paying in EMI for your big ticket purchases.
American Express Platinum ReserveSM Credit Card Welcome Benefits
This credit card gives you a sign-up benefit of 11,000 bonus membership reward points. You can avail this benefit only on making the due payment of joining fee and after swiping your card for the first time.
American Express Platinum ReserveSM Credit Card Fees and Charges
The table given below shows the different types of fees and charges-
|Joining Fee||Rs. 5,000|
|Annual Fee||Rs. 10,000 plus applicable taxes|
|Add-on Fee (per annum)||1,500|
|Interest Free Period||52 Days|
|Surcharge on Purchase of Railway Ticket||1.8% of the transaction value if booked on the internet (IRCTC) subject to a minimum of Rs. 10|
|Record of Charge/ Summary of Charge Retrieval Fee||Rs. 100 per Retrieval|
|Free Credit Period||Nil|
|Cash Advance Charges||3.5% of the Cash Advance amount, subject to a minimum of Rs. 250|
|Duplicate Statement Fee||Rs. 100 per statement for statements older than 3 months|
|Cheque/ECS/NACH Return Fee||Rs. 250 per Returned Instrument|
|Overlimit Charges||Rs. 500|
|Foreign Currency Transactions||Currency Conversion Factor Assessment: 3.50%|
|Points/Miles Reinstatement Fee||Rs. 200 per reinstatement|
How to Apply for American Express Platinum ReserveSM Credit Card
One can apply for this credit card easily through their mobile phones from anywhere, anytime through our website at no cost. Just visit the credit card section of our web portal and search through the various credit cards offered by American Express. Select this card from the list and enter personal details and other documents such as identity proof, residence proof and other supporting documents as mentioned on the online application. Click “Apply” to successfully submit your application electronically.
American Express Platinum ReserveSM Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for this credit card, an applicant must-
- Be an Indian Citizen
- Be over 18 years of age
- Have good credit history
- Have not defaulted in previous bill payments
- Have permanent residential address in India
- (If self-employed) Company must be trading for more than 12 months