Abhyudaya Bank Personal Loan can help you solve any kind of financial crunch including a medical emergency, purchase of consumer durables and furniture, marriage, domestic and international trips, repayment of existing debt and a lot more. You can apply for Abhyudaya Bank Personal Loan online and can expect quick disbursement of loan amount if you meet the eligibility criteria.
Abhyudaya Bank Personal Loan - Features and Benefits
- Loan amount: You can avail a personal loan amount of as high as Rs. 5 lakh from Abhyudaya Bank
- Flexible repayment: Abhyudaya Bank offers complete flexibility when it comes to repaying the personal loan amount. You can repay the amount maximum by 84 months
- Minimal documentation: Abhyudaya Bank Personal Loancan be availed just by submitting a few documents
- Quick disbursal: Once your all documents are verified and get approved, the loan amount will be disbursed to your account within a few days
Abhyudaya Bank Personal Loan - Interest Rate
The interest rate offered by Abhyudaya Bank on a personal loan starts from 13% p.a. The interest rate varies from person to person and is influenced by an individual’s credit score, age, repayment history, employer, etc.
Abhyudaya Bank Personal Loan - Eligibility Criteria
- You should be a salaried professional/self- employed individual/professional
- Your minimum take home salary/income after EMI should be as below:
|Loan Amount||Salary per month|
|Up to Rs. 1 lakh||Rs. 7,000|
|Above Rs. 1 lakh and upto Rs. 2 lakh||Rs. 8,000|
|Above Rs. 2 lakh and upto Rs. 5 lakh||Rs. 9,000|
Abhyudaya Bank Personal Loan - Documents Required
- Latest photograph
- Photo Identity Proof: Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card, Driving License
- Pan Card Copy
- Residence Proof of the Applicant And Guarantors: Utility Bill, Passport, Voter ID Card
- Income proof:
|Salaried professional||salary slip for last 3 months and Bank statement for last 6 months, Form no-16-A & IT Return for last 3 years|
|Businessman||last 2 years financial statement along with ITR copy and Bank statement for business account for last 1 years|
Abhyudaya Bank Personal Loan - EMI Calculator
Paisabazaar has its own personal loan EMI calculator that is an online tool and is designed to give you the right idea about how much your future EMIs are going to cost if you opt for a Abhyudaya Bank personal loan. The EMI calculator is easy to use and asks you to select the desired:
- Loan amount
- Interest rate
As soon as you scroll the bar to desired numbers, your EMIs will get reflected on the screen.
Compare Abhyudaya Bank Personal Loan VS Other Lenders
|Particulars||Abhyudaya Bank||HDFC Bank||Citi Bank||ICICI Bank||Bajaj Finserv|
|Interest Rate||Starting from 13%||11.25% to 21.50%||Starting from 10.99%||11.50% to 19.25%||Starting from 12.99%|
|Tenure||Upto 84 months||12 to 60 months||12 to 60 months||12 to 60 months||12 to 60 months|
|Loan amount||Upto Rs. 5 lakh||Upto Rs. 40 lakh||Upto Rs. 30 lakh||Upto Rs. 20 lakh||Upto Rs. 25 lakh|
|Processing Fee||As offered by the bank||Upto 2.50% of the loan amount||Upto 3% of the loan amount||Upto 2.25% of loan amount plus GST||Up to 3.99% of the loan amount|
|Apply Now||Apply Now||Apply Now||Apply Now||Apply Now|
What should I do if I want to apply for Abhyudaya Bank Personal Loan offline?
I am a doctor. Can I apply for Abhyudaya Bank Personal Loan?
Yes, you can apply for Abhyudaya Bank Personal Loan if you meet the eligibility criteria.
How do I calculate the EMIs of Abhyudaya Bank Personal Loan?
You can use Paisabazaar’s EMI calculator to calculate the EMIs of Abhyudaya Bank Personal Loan.