Indore is the city in Madhya Pradesh by population that serves as the headquarters of both Indore District and Indore Division. Indore lays emphasis upon commerce, finance, media, art, fashion, research, technology, education, and entertainment. It has thus been described as the commercial capital of the state.
Indore has the largest economy in central India and is the business and trading capital of the state. It is noteworthy for its importance in the areas of trading, finance and distribution in Madhya Pradesh. Indore has the largest textile industry in India. Moreover, handloom, hand dyeing, manufacture of niwar, oil extraction by ghani, manufacture of bamboo mats, baskets, metal utensils, embossing and engraving of gold and silver ornaments, shellac are the growing industries.
This place never gets short of enjoyable things – from malls to theatres, from roller-coaster ride to go-karting track, from circuses to magic shows, Indore has it all! Also, there are many places of historic and religious importance, which visitors can explore.
Home loan has made the dream of having ‘my own house’ come true. This is a secured loan that can be opted when buying a house, commercial property or planning a home renovation. Home loan in Indore is easily available at affordable rates and longer repayment tenure. The loan amount available depends on the property value in the region.
Home Loan Eligibility
Home loan is sanctioned against 70%–80% of the property value. Home loan in Indore needs the following eligibility criteria for approval.
- Age of the borrower, salaried or self-employed (21–65 years)
- Job stability and monthly salary for loan repayment
- Credit history and score
- Income proof of co-applicant, if any
- Assets and liabilities
Home Loan Documentation
- Filled and signed application form with photograph
- Processing fee by cheque or draft
Home Loan Features
- Quick and transparent processing
- Flexible interest rate- choose from fixed or floating interest rate where the earlier offers same rate throughout the tenure and the latter has a flexible interest rate depending on the market rates.
- Pre-approved home loan – get your home loan pre-approved to save your time when buying a house. It requires minimum documentation.
- Home loan insurance for protection of home loan and its repayment in case of any unfortunate event.
- Home loan balance transfer – allows you to transfer your current home loan to another bank home loan that offers lower interest rate or longer tenure.