To make dream home a reality, ICICI bank offers ICICI home loan scheme on easy conditions and attractive rate of interest. To avail ICICI home loan scheme, ICICI bank has set easy eligibility conditions for the applicants which are based on three prime factors, i.e.:
- House loan EMI limited to about 50% of monthly income
- Loan capped @ 80% of property value
- EMIs of other loans
The details of the ICICI Bank home loan eligibility criteria are:
Eligibility Criteria for ICICI Home Loan
ICICI home loan Eligibility Criteria for Age
The minimum and maximum age requirement to apply for ICICI Home loan is:
- The minimum age to apply for ICICI Home loan is 25 years.
- The maximum age of the applicant at the time of loan termination or at retirement should be 65 years, whichever is earlier
- Minimum age of co-applicant should be 18 years
ICICI home loan Eligibility Criteria for Profession
To meet home loan eligibility and apply for ICICI Home Loan, the applicant must be salaried or self-employed and must have a regular source of income.
ICICI home loan Eligibility Criteria for Income
Bank has set ICICI home loan eligibility based on salary. The minimum income requirement is different for self-employed individuals, salaried employees and working professionals.
- The minimum income requirement for salaried applicant and working professionals is Rs. 5,00,000 p.a.
- The minimum income requirement for self-employed professionals is Rs.7,50,000 p.a.
Documents Home Loan Eligibility Criteria
To get housing loan, an applicant must also meet ICICI home loan eligibility documents criteria. To apply for house loan from ICICI Bank, an applicant must have KYC Document proofs, last 3 months salary slips, Income tax details, and supporting bank statements.
How can you enhance your Eligibility to get ICICI Home Loan Scheme?
To enhance home loan eligibility chances for getting the ICICI home loan, an applicant can:
- Clear his existing loans or any other credit dues.
- Ensure to have a good record of receiving bonuses or benefits as a salaried employee and should be able to show them to the bank.
- Show other source of incomes, such as rent from a property.
- Spouse’s income further enhances the eligibility to get the loan.