YES BANK extends Home loans at to its customers. These loans help an individual to buy his/her dream house. Yes bank home loan schemes are issued in association with Dewan Housing Finance Limited (DHFL).
YES BANK Home Loan Interest Rates 2018
|Interest Rate||9.35% onwards|
|Processing Fee||0.5% of the loan amount (minimum Rs. 10,000)|
|Loan Tenure||Up to 25 Years|
|Loan Amount||Rs. 5 crore|
|Cheque / Instrument Swap Charges||Rs.750 per instance|
|Prepayment or Foreclosure Charges||Nil if floating, 2.5% on the principal outstanding for fixed rate loans|
Key Features of YES BANK Home Loans
- These loans are extended to all applicants irrespective of them being salaried or self employed.
- It is a multipurpose loan. These loans can be availed for various purposes such as a purchase of plot, purchase of plot and construction thereon, Self construction on owned plot, purchase of ready houses or flats, purchase of under construction property, extensions or renovations to existing houses or flats, balance transfer of loans.
- The bank offers loan tenure of repayment is up to 25 years.
- The YES BANK housing loans range from Rs.5 lakhs to Rs.500 Lakhs based on the YES BANK ltd home loan application.
- The bank along with its well distributed banking channel and transparent loan processing techniques ensures easy disbursement of loans to the applicant.
- The bank follows a quick loan sanctioning process.
- A personal loan executive is dedicated to the applicant in order to ensure correct guidance and easy completion of the loan formalities.
- The bank also provides doorstep banking facility to applicants, if they so require.
- The bank offers Home Loan Protection plan in order to ensure the safety of the applicant’s property.
- The bank also gives an applicant the option of availing Balance Transfer facility. The balance transfer is a facility through which an applicant can transfer his/her existing home loans with other banks and financial institutions to YES BANK at comparatively low prices.
- The YES BANK limited home loan interest rates are competitive.
Yes Bank NRI Home Loans
The YES BANK also extends Home Loans to Non Resident Indians (NRI’S). The bank extends home loans to its NRI applicants in association with Dewan Housing Finance Limited (DHFL). The YES BANK home loan offers a special Global Indian Banking Program for Non Resident Indians.
NRI YES BANK Home Loan Eligibility
- These housing loan schemes are available only to salaried applicants.
- An applicant can avail loans up to 80% of the value of the property. However, in case of purchase of plot only 75% of the value of the property can be availed as loan.
- The bank offers a variety of value added services and customized solutions for an NRI applicant’s every banking need.