The bank offers the Credit cards which has global acceptance like Visa Platinum, Visa Gold, VisaCorporate, Visa Classic and Master cards. Cards are issued against the minimum taxable income of 1.80 lacs.
The credit cards from Andhra Bank hold the following features:
- No admission fee is levied.
- No annual subscription in the first year.
- No finance charges during the interest free period.
- Soft copy of monthly bill is sent on the registered mobile number.
- 2 add on cards are provided for spouse/parents/guardians.
- Cards are also issued against deposits.
- Cash withdrawn is limited to 50% of the availed credit limit.
- Cash advance is charged with an interest rate of 3%
- All information regarding billing, purchases, credits received , cards blocking or card renewal are sent on the registered mobile numbers.
- Unpaid dues attract a service charge of 2.5% in case minimum balance is paid, otherwise, 2.95% on unpaid amount.