About Andhra Bank
Andhra Bank is a public sector bank of India established in the year 1923 and headquartered at Hyderabad. As on 30-09-2016, the Bank has a network of 2803 branches spread across India. Andhra Bank has 4 extension counters, 3636 ATMs and 38 satellite offices. The services and products offered by the bank mainly compromises businesses of Retail, MSME, NRI, Agricultural industries and Corporate. Under the Retail Business, the bank provides DMAT services deposits, insurance, cards, loans and mutual funds to the individual customers. Andhra bank offers, loan syndication, loan advances and project appraisals for its Corporate Business customers. For the business segment and NRI individual, the bank offers loans, investment services, remittance services, and Deposit schemes to all non-residents of the country.
Andhra Bank Car Loan
Andhra Bank is the renowned Public-Sector Bank in India, especially in the southern parts. With high number of customers present in the state of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh in the south of India, the bank offers a wide range of financial products and banking services for customers across various sectors such as MSME, NRI, Retail, Corporate and Agriculture.
Andhra Bank Car Loans are offered at attractive car loan interest rates and competitive terms, benefiting the customers. Financing options for both used as well as new cars are available with suitable tenure to choose from. With financing of up to 90%, Andhra car loans finance up to Rs.50 lacs to salaried as well as the non-salaried, helping easy procurement of a car of your choice and easy payment of the amount of your car finance plan.
Features of Andhra Bank Car Loan:
- Andhra car loan can be availed for both new and second-hand cars
- Andhra plans offered for women car loan borrowers
- Repayment tenure of maximum 84 months is applicable on Andhra bank loan for a new car and 60 months for a second-hand car
- Repayment terms can also be quarterly/half yearly/yearly installment with respect to the income flow and employment status of the borrower
- Andhra Bank disburse car loans fast
- Second hand car should not be more than 3 years old
- EMI on new car loans should be more than Rs.1 lac for salaried individual.
- 1% of the outstanding loan amount is charged as processing fee for Andhra bank car loan.