|SBI Shaurya Home Loan Highlights 2022|
|Interest rate||8.40% p.a. onwards|
|Loan amount||Based on customer profile|
|Loan tenure||Up to 30 years|
Note: Interest rates as of 7th November 2022
SBI Shaurya Home Loan Interest Rates
Term Loan Interest Rates During SBI Home Loan Festive Offer (4th Oct 2022 to 31st Jan 2023)
|CIBIL Score||Interest Rates (p.a.)|
|NTC/No CIBIL Score/-1||8.75%|
Overdraft (Max Gain) Interest Rates
Interest Rates (p.a.)
|NTC/No CIBIL Score/-1||9.15%|
- 5% concession available to women borrowers subject to minimum EBR, 8.55%.
- Premium of 10 bps to card rate for loans up to Rs 30 lakhs for LTV > 80% and < = 90%.
- Top-up loan is not permitted under overdraft facility (Max Gain) for loans below Rs 20 lakhs and above Rs 2 crore.
- Overdraft facility (Max Gain) is only available for ready to move-in properties.
- 5 bps concession under privilege home loan if maintaining a salary account with SBI under salary package.
- Interest rate on top-up loan should not be below the rate of interest charged on the underlying home loan.
Apply for Home Loan at Attractive Interest Rates Click Here
Compare Home Loan Interest Rates of Top Banks & HFCs
|Name of Lender||Up to Rs. 30 Lakh||Above Rs. 30 Lakh to Rs. 75 Lakh||Above Rs. 75 Lakh|
|SBI||8.40% - 9.15%||8.40% - 9.05%||8.40% - 9.05%|
|HDFC||8.40% - 10.00%||8.40% - 10.25%||8.40% - 10.35%|
|LIC Housing Finance||8.30% - 10.00%||8.30% - 10.20%||8.30% - 10.40%|
|ICICI Bank||8.40% - 9.50%||8.40% - 9.50%||8.40% - 9.50%|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||8.30% onwards||8.30% onwards||8.30% onwards|
|PNB Housing Finance||8.75% - 13.00%||8.75% - 13.00%||8.85%-12.20%|
|Punjab National Bank||8.25% - 9.00%||8.20% - 8.90%||8.20% - 8.90%|
|Bank of Baroda||8.25% - 10.00%||8.25% - 10.00%||8.25% - 10.25%|
|Union Bank of India||8.25% - 10.15%||8.25% - 10.35%||8.25% - 10.35%|
|IDFC First Bank||8.45% onwards||8.45% onwards||8.45% onwards|
|L&T Housing Finance||8.40% - 8.60%||8.40% - 8.60%||8.40% - 8.60%|
|Bajaj Housing Finance||8.20% onwards||8.20% onwards||8.20% onwards|
|Godrej Housing Finance||8.39% - 10.99%||8.39% - 10.99%||8.39% - 10.99%|
|Tata Capital||8.60% onwards||8.60% onwards||8.60% onwards|
|Federal Bank||8.37% - 9.60%||8.37% - 9.65%||8.37% - 9.70%|
Compare Home Loan Schemes Offered by Top Lenders Compare Now
SBI Shaurya Home Loan Fees and Charges
Processing fee and prepayment charges
Other fees and charges
|CERSAI Charges||For limit of up to Rs 5 Lakh: Rs 50+ G.S.T For limit of above Rs 5 Lakh: Rs 100 + G.S.T|
|Advocate’s fee||To be paid at actuals|
|Valuer’s fee||To be paid at actuals|
|Stamp duty||To be paid at actuals|
|Property insurance premium||To be paid at actuals|
SBI Shaurya Home Loan Eligibility Criteria
|Borrower profile||Indian Resident|
|Minimum age||18 years|
|Maximum age||75 years|
Check your Home Loan Eligibility with Top Banks/HFCs Click Here
SBI Shaurya Home Loan Documents Required
For all applicants:
- Employer Identity Card
- Completed loan application form duly filled in and affixed with 3 Passport size photographs
- Identity Proof (any one): PAN Card/ Passport/Driver’s License/Voter ID.
- Residence Proof (any one): Recent copy of telephone bill/electricity bill/water bill/piped gas or copy of Passport/Driver’s License/Aadhaar Card.
- Permission for construction (wherever applicable)
- Registered agreement for sale (only for Maharashtra)/ Allotment letter/ Stamped agreement for sale.
- Occupancy certificate (in case of move-in property)
- Share certificate (only for Maharashtra), Maintenance bill, Electricity bill, property tax receipt.
- Approved plan copy (Xerox blueprint) and Registered Development agreement of the builder, Conveyance deed (for new property).
- Payment receipt or bank account statement showing all the payments made to Builder/seller.
- Last 6 months bank account statements for all bank accounts held by the applicant/s.
- If any previous loans from other banks/lenders, then loan account statement for last one year.
Income proof for salaried applicant/ co-salaried applicant/guarantor:
- Salary slip or salaried certificate of last 3 months
- Copy of Form 16 for last 2 years or copy of IT returns for last 2 financial years, acknowledged by IT department.
Income proof for non-salaried/co-applicant/guarantor:
- Business address proof
- IT returns for last 3 years
- Balance sheet and profit & loss account for last 3 years
- Business License details (or equivalent)
- TDS Certificate (Form 16A, if applicable)
- Certificate of qualification (for C.A, Doctors and other professionals)