The SBI Platinum Corporate Credit Card makes it easier for you to run your business. You can now track all the expenses related to your company and your employees with this card that offers you some of the best spend management option. You can get a detailed statement each month to track the spending patterns of your company and also evaluate the requirements for the future.
Features of SBI Platinum Corporate Credit Card
The SBI Platinum Corporate Credit Card is loaded with attractive features that make it one of the best corporate credit cards available today. These features include:
- You can use the VISA intellilink Spend Management system to track company expenses and manage them accordingly.
- You can review all the expenses incurred from any service provider including airlines, hotels and other service providers and even negotiate for better deals and offers through the Expense Management System offered by this card.
- Data processing is fast and efficient, allowing you to track your expenses from any part of the globe.
- The reporting system used by Visa Intellilink is very user-friendly, making it easy for employers to access any data related to their expenses.
- It is possible to use the Spend Category Control option to restrict or block certain categories of merchants that may not fall in line with the policies of the company.
- Security is guaranteed with these cards that have an EMV Chip.
- Get access to 24×7 customer care.
- Make easy consolidated payments towards all corporate expenses.
Benefits of SBI Platinum Corporate Credit Card
There are various benefits that you can enjoy with your SBI Platinum Corporate Credit Card. These benefits are not limited to the employer and are also extended to the employees. The several benefits include:
- You can manage expense easily and provide some of the best privileges and offers to employees for various transactions made on the card.
- It is very easy for a corporate or proprietor of a business to monitor the expenses of their employees, control any unwanted spends and also look for alternatives to cut costs and save more.
- For any individual who is using an SBI Platinum Corporate Credit Card several privileges such as free airport lounge access, reward points and even complimentary travel insurance.
- You have the option of Employee Fraud Insurance cover of up to ₹ 2000000 which is offered to you by Royal Sundaram Alliance Insurance Company.
Fees and Charges
The fees and charges applicable are as follows:
- Annual fees: NIL
- Joining Fees: NIL
- Interest-free period: 20-50 days for all retail purposes provided all outstanding bills have been paid.
- Extended credit charges: 3.35% each month.
- Minimum amount due: Total amount outstanding
- Cash advance charges: Up To 3.35% each month
- Cash advance fee in SBI and other domestic ATMS: 2.5% of the amount drawn or a minimum or ₹ 300 for every transaction.
- Cash advance fee in international ATMs: 3% of the amount drawn or a minimum or ₹ 300 for every transaction.