|SBI Flexipay Home Loan Highlights 2023|
|Interest rate||8.40% p.a. onwards|
|Loan amount||Based on customer profile|
|Repayment tenure||Up to 30 years|
|Processing fee||Up to 0.17% of the loan amount (Rs 2,000-Rs 10,000)|
Note: Interest rates as on 30th November 2023
Apply for Home Loan at Attractive Interest Rates Click Here
SBI Flexipay Home Loan Interest Rates
Campaign Rates (Term Loan)
|CIBIL Score||Interest Rate (p.a.)|
- *20 bps concession over the above proposed rates for Home Loan Balance Transfer and ready to move-in properties (for CIBIL Score of 700 and above)
- **Score Bands of 101-150 & 151-200 are assigned by CIBIL for New to Credit borrowers.
- Premium of 10 bps for loans up to Rs 30 lakh for LTV > 80% and < = 90%.
- 5 bps concession available to women borrowers and 5 bps concession available to salary account holders.
Also Read: How you can build or rebuild your credit score with Step UP Credit Card co-branded with SBM Bank India Ltd.
SBI Flexipay Home Loan Fees and Charges
Processing fee: 0.17% of loan amount (Rs 2,000 – Rs10,000) + GST
Click here to know detailed fees and charges of SBI Home Loan
SBI Flexipay Home Loan Eligibility Criteria
- Resident Type: Resident Indian
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 45 years, to apply for loan, and up to age of 70 years for repayment
SBI Flexipay Home Loan Documents Required
- List of common documents for all applicants:
Employer Identity Card
- Completed loan application form duly filled with 3 Passport size photographs
- Proof of Identity (Any one): PAN/ Passport/ Driver’s License/ Voter ID card
- Proof of Residence/ Address (Any one): Recent copy of Telephone Bill/ Electricity Bill/Water Bill/ Piped Gas Bill or copy of Passport/ Driving License/ Aadhar Card
List of property papers:
- Permission for construction (where applicable)
- Registered Agreement for Sale (only for Maharashtra)/Allotment Letter/Stamped Agreement for Sale
- Occupancy Certificate (in case of ready to move property)
- Share Certificate (only for Maharashtra), Maintenance Bill, Electricity Bill, property tax receipt
- Approved Plan copy (Xerox Blueprint) & Registered Development agreement of the builder, Conveyance Deed (For New Property)
- Payment Receipts or bank A/C statement showing all the payments made to Builder/Seller
List of account statements:
- Last 6 months Bank Account Statements for all Bank Accounts held by the applicant/s
- If any previous loan from other Banks/Lenders, then Loan A/C statement for last 1 year
List of income proof required for salaried applicants/co-borrower/guarantor:
- Salary Slip or Salary Certificate of last 3 months
- Copy of Form 16 for last 2 years or copy of IT Returns for last 2 financial years, acknowledged by IT Dept.