IndusInd Bank Pinnacle Credit Card Features and Benefits
Rewards- Users of IndusInd Bank Pinnacle Credit Card will earn rewards points in the following way:
- 2.5 reward points per Rs. 100 spent on e-commerce transactions (except Airlines & Travel, Utility Bill Payments, Insurance Premium Payments, Government Services/Charges/Payments, Education Institute Fees)
- 1.5 reward points for per Rs. 100 spent on online travel and airline transactions
- 1 reward point per Rs. 100 for POS MoTo, IVR transactions and Standing instructions
Easy Redemption- The card offers quite a flexible redemption benefit under which the accumulated points can be converted into miles, cash or redeemed against items from the rewards catalogue. Rewards can be redeemed in the following ways:
- Converted into cash credit in 1:1 ratio
- Transfered to Vistara Points or InterMiles
- Redeemed against vouchers and merchandise from the rewards catalogue
Golf Benefits- Cardholders can avail of 2 complimentary golf games and 4 complimentary golf lessons per month with this card. Complimentary Hole-in-One insurance worth Rs. 20,000 can also be availed
BookMyShow Offer- Pinnacle card users can enjoy the ‘Buy One Get One’ offer on movie tickets on BookMyShow. The maximum discount for each ticket is capped at Rs. 200. 3 free tickets can be availed in a month.
Lounge Access- The card also offers complimentary Priority Pass Membership which can be used to avail 2 complimentary visits in a quarter to International lounges. And, you can enjoy 1 complimentary domestic lounge visit per quarter on your Primary Card. In addition to VIP access at 700+ airport lounges around the world as part of the Priority Pass Programme, you also enjoy special waivers on lounge usage charges outside India with Travel Plus.
Concierge Service– Get 24×7 concierge service to get travel and hotel reservation, sports and entertainment bookings, gift delivery and other help on a single call.
Travel Plus Membership- Cardholders can also avail of Travel Plus Membership worth Rs. 5,000. Using this, they can get a complete waiver of the lounge access fee of $27 for up to 8 visits every year.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver- You will get a waiver of a 1% surcharge at any petrol pump across India. This waiver is applicable for all transactions between Rs. 400 to Rs. 4000 only.
Auto Assist Service- Cardholders can also benefit from unique auto assist services for flat tyre, road side repair, key locked inside, emergency fuel supply, battery service, emergency towing assistance, accident management & medical assistance.
Travel Insurance- Get complimentary insurance cover against loss/delayed baggage, lost passport, lost ticket, etc. The extent to coverage is given below:
- Lost baggage: Rs. 1 lakh
- Delayed baggage: Rs. 25000
- Loss of passport: Rs.50,000
- Lost ticket: Rs.25,000;
- Missed connection: Rs.25,000
- Personal Air Accident Cover: Up to Rs. 25 Lakh
IndusInd Bank Pinnacle Credit Card Fees and Charges
|Joining Fee||Rs. 12,999|
|Finance Charges||3.38% (46% Annual)|
|Late Payment Fee||Up to Rs.100- Nil|
Rs.101 to Rs.500- Rs.100
Rs.501 to Rs.1,000- Rs.350
Rs.1,001 to Rs.10,000- Rs.550
Rs.10,001 to Rs. 25,000- Rs.800
Rs. 25,001 to Rs. 50,000- Rs. 1,100
Above Rs. 50,000- Rs. 1,300
Click here to check other associated fees and charges.
Get IndusInd Pinnacle Credit Card with ZERO JOINING FEE
*Offer valid till 30th June 2021
Eligibility and Documents Required for IndusInd Bank Pinnacle Credit Card
The applicant needs to meet the following basic requirements to be eligible for IndusInd Pinnacle Credit Card:
- He/she should be an Indian citizen
- He/she should be more than 18 years old
- He/she should not be older than 65 years old
- He/she must have an active credit history
Subsequent to submission of the online application, key documents like income proofs, residence proofs, identity proofs are required to be submitted to IndusInd Bank for verification at a later stage.
Documents Required to apply for this credit card:
|Proof of Identity||PAN Card, Aadhaar card, Driver’s License, Passport, Voter’s ID, Overseas Citizen of India Card, Person of Indian Origin Card, Job card issued by NREGA, Letters issued by the UIDAI|
|Proof of Address||Aadhaar card, Driver’s License, Passport, Utility Bill not more than 3 month’s old, Ration Card, Property Registration Document, Person of Indian Origin Card, Job card issued by NREGA, Bank Account Statement|
|Proof of Income||Latest one or 2 salary slip (not more than 3 months old), Latest Form 16, Last 3 months’ bank statement|
How to Apply for IndusInd Bank Pinnacle Credit Card?
Customers can apply for the credit card easily by following the below-given steps:
- Click here to start the application process
- Provide the required information; Pin code, Occupation Type, Net monthly income and mention other credit cards owned
- Click on View Offers
- Customers can now view all the credit cards that they are eligible for. Click on, IndusInd Bank under Banks in the left hand side column. If eligible customers will see the IndusInd Bank Pinnacle Credit Card
- Click on ‘Check Eligibility’ and answer the question ‘Have You Applied For IndusInd Bank Credit Card In Last 6 Months?’
- If eligible, fill the detailed form and submit it
Once you have successfully submitted the form, an executive from IndusInd Bank will call the customer to set a date, place and time for document collection. The submitted documents will be scrutinized and upon qualifying, the card will be delivered to address within 15 days.
Customers can also apply for the card directly from IndusInd Bank’s website or by visiting the nearest branch.
IndusInd Bank Pinnacle Credit Card FAQs
What is the Joining Fee of this credit card?
The joining fee of this credit card is Rs. 12,999 plus applicable taxes.
Who can apply for this credit card?
Applicants who are above the age of 18 and have an active credit history can apply for this credit card. For more details on the eligibility, you can contact the bank’s associate and they can help you with the process.
Are there any Add-on card fee on IndusInd Bank Cards?
Mostly IndusInd Bank Credit Cards come without any Add-on credit fee.
Does the card offer Golf Benefits?
Yes, customers can avail of 2 complimentary golf games and 4 complimentary golf lessons per month with this card.
Is IndusInd Bank Pinnacle Credit Card a good travel credit card?
Yes, the card offers lots of benefits to frequent traveller. The benefits include:
- 5 reward points for every Rs. 100 spent on travel and flight ticket booking
- Reward Points can be converted into Airmiles
- Priority Pass Membership
- Concierge service to make travel arrangements
- Travel insurance up to Rs. 25.00 lakh
- Travel Plus Membership
Cards Similar to IndusInd Bank Pinnacle Credit Card
The list below shows the best premium credit cards in India from different banks.
|Credit Card||Annual Fee (Excluding Taxes)||Premium Highlight|
|HDFC Bank Diners Club Black||Rs. 10,000||Annual Memberships (MMT DoubleBlack, Club Marriott, etc.)|
|HDFC Bank Infinia||Rs. 10,000||Unlimited free golf games at select courses worldwide.|
|SBI Card ELITE||Rs. 4,999||Free Memberships (Club Vistara, Priority Pass, etc.)|
|American Express Platinum Reserve||Rs. 10,000||Hotel Privileges at Taj hotels and Preferred Hotels & Resorts|
|ICICI Bank Emeralde||Rs. 12,000||Unlimited Lounge Access, No cash withdrawal or late payment charges|
|Standard Chartered Ultimate||Rs. 4,999||Get access to select golf courses in India and 150 courses worldwide|
|YES First Exclusive||Rs 9,999||Unlimited Priority Pass access|