|Repco Home Finance Loan Highlights|
|Interest Rate (floating)||9.50% p.a. onwards|
|Loan Amount||Up to 80% of the property value (for purchase of house/flat)
Up to 85% of the project cost (for construction)
Up to 70% of the project cost (for remodeling/repair/renovation)
|Loan Tenure||Up to 25 years|
|Processing Charges||1% of the loan amount|
Note: Rates as of 28th November 2023
Repco Home Finance Interest Rate
Repco Home Finance offers home loans starting @ 9.50% p.a. The final interest rates offered to the applicants depend upon age, monthly income, job profile, employer’s income, credit score, loan repayment history, etc.
Compare Home Loan Interest Rate Offered by Various Top Banks & HFCs
|Name of Lender||Up to Rs. 30 Lakh||Above Rs. 30 Lakh to Rs. 75 Lakh||Above Rs. 75 Lakh|
|SBI||8.40% - 10.15% p.a.||8.40% - 10.05% p.a.||8.40% - 10.05% p.a.|
|HDFC Bank Limited||8.35% p.a. onwards||8.35% p.a. onwards||8.35% p.a. onwards|
|LIC Housing Finance||8.40% – 10.35% p.a.||8.40% – 10.55% p.a.||8.40% – 10.75% p.a.|
|ICICI Bank||8.75% p.a. onwards||8.75% p.a. onwards||8.75% p.a. onwards
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||8.70% p.a. onwards||8.70% p.a. onwards||8.70% p.a. onwards|
|PNB Housing Finance||8.50% - 14.50% p.a.||8.50% - 14.50% p.a.||8.50%-11.45% p.a.|
|Punjab National Bank||8.45%-10.25% p.a.||8.40%-10.15% p.a.||8.40%-10.15% p.a.|
|Bank of Baroda||8.40% - 10.65% p.a.||8.40% - 10.65% p.a.||8.40% - 10.90% p.a.
|Union Bank of India||8.40% – 10.80% p.a.||8.40% – 10.95% p.a.||8.40% – 10.95% p.a.|
|IDFC First Bank||8.75% p.a. onwards||8.75% p.a. onwards||8.75% p.a. onwards|
|L&T Finance Limited||8.60% p.a. onwards||8.60% p.a. onwards||8.60% p.a. onwards|
|Bajaj Housing Finance||8.50% p.a. onwards||8.50% p.a. onwards||8.50% p.a. onwards|
|Tata Capital Housing Finance||8.70% p.a. onwards||8.70% p.a. onwards||8.70% p.a. onwards|
|Federal Bank||8.80% p.a. onwards||8.80% p.a. onwards||8.80% p.a. onwards|
Compare Home Loan Schemes Offered by Top Lenders Compare Now
Repco Home Finance Loan Fees and Charges
|Processing fee||1% of the loan amount|
|Administrative fee||0.50% of the loan amount|
|CERSAI Charges||For loans sanctioned before 7th March 2016- Rs 1,000/- per property
For loans sanctioned after 7th March 2016- Rs 150/- per property
|CIBIL charges||Rs 100 per individual|
|Legal opinion fee||NIL|
|Rate of interest conversion charges||
|Valuation report charges||
|EC, Cheques and ACH bouncing charges||Rs 250|
|Account Statement||Provided free of cost only once for each financial year. Further, Rs 100 is charged for each copy.|
Types of Repco Home Finance Schemes
Dream Home Loan
- Purpose: For the purchase, sale, or resale of a property
- Loan Amount: Up to 85% for construction and up to 80% for purchase of a house/flat
- Tenure: 25 years
Home Makeover Loan
- Purpose: For remodelling, repair, renovation, and alteration of your home property
- Loan Amount: Up to 70% of the estimated renovation or repair cost; up to 50% of the post-development value of the building
- Tenure: Up to 10 years
- Purpose: For the purchase of a vacant plot.
- Loan Amount: Up to 75% of the cost of the plot.
- Tenure: 10 years
NRI Housing Loan
- Purpose: For the purchase and construction of a property for non-resident Indians
- Loan Amount: Up to 85% of construction and up to 80% for the purchase of a residential property
- Tenure: 10-15 years
Fifty Plus Loan
- Purpose: For salaried individuals (especially government employees) above 50 years of age for construction/purchase of a property. Loan disbursements and repayments are structured on the basis of pension income/retirement terminal benefits
- Loan Amount: Up to 85% for construction and up to 80% for purchase
- Tenure: 20 years (repayment has to be completed by the age of 70 years)
- Purpose: Combined loan for plot purchase and house construction (Construction should be commenced within a maximum period of 6 months after obtaining necessary approvals)
- Loan Amount: Up to 75% of the plot cost and up to 85% of the construction cost
- Tenure: 25 years
Repco Bonanza 2020
- Purpose: Customised/tailor-made loan scheme for self-employed/salaried professionals with credit scores above 700 for purchase/mortgage/construction of a house
- Tenure: 25 years
Repco Nivaran 2020
- Purpose: A non-housing loan to fulfil the business development and liquidity needs of the existing customers, arising out of COVID-19
- Tenure: 10 years
Repco Privilege Loan (Takeover + BT/Top-up Loan)
- Purpose: Balance transfer or takeover of the loan at a low rate of interest
- Tenure: Up to 2 years
Eligibility Criteria for Repco Home Loan
- The applicant should be an Indian resident, except for NRI housing Loan
- The minimum age limit should not be less than 18 years
- The maximum age limit should not exceed 70 years
Documents Required for Repco Home Finance Loan
- Address Proof of the applicant
- ID proof
- Recent passport-sized coloured photographs
For salaried individuals:
- Last six months salary slips
- Employer ID card
For self-employed individuals:
- Last 3 years income tax returns documents
- Business Registration Certificate
- Last 6 months bank statements of business accounts
- GST returns for the past 6 months
- Property documents
- Details of any current loan
For NRI Individuals:
- Passport/Visa/Work Permit
- Current salary statement
- Proofs for money transfer to India
Repco Home Finance Home Loan EMI Calculator
Monthly EMI ₹ 15,622
Total Amount Payble ₹ 5,62,395(Principal + interest)
Principal Amount ₹ 5,00,000
Total Interest Payble ₹ 62,395
1. Can I choose between fixed and floating rates?
Ans. Repco Home Finance offers home loans at floating rates only.
2. What is the minimum credit score required to avail home loans from Repco Home Finance?
Ans. Repco Home Finance has not specified any cut-off credit score for home loan applicants. However, applicants with credit score of 750 and above usually have higher chances of availing home loans. Lenders usually charge lower home loan rates for such applicants.
3. What is the turnaround time for the sanction of home loan availed from Repco Home Finance?
Ans. Repco Home Finance takes 4-7 working days for the sanction of home loans from the date of receipt of all the income/personal documents and processing fee as applicable. The HFC’s representative visits the applicant to validate the information. The documents are credit appraised and decision is taken on loan sanction. An offer letter along with the list of legal/property documents is delivered to the home loan applicant.
4. How long does it take for the disbursement of home loans availed from Repco Home Finance?
Ans. It takes 4-7 working days for the disbursement of home loans from the date of receipt of all the documents. The HFC’s representative visits the applicants and collects the legal/property documents, loan documents and PDC’s. An advocate from RHFL panel investigates the legal/ property documents. An officer from RHFL visits the property. The collaterals and proof of own contribution is submitted to the HFC. The disbursement cheque is then prepared.
5. Who can be the co-applicant to my home loan availed from Repco Home Finance?
Ans. Your spouse can be the co-applicant to your home loan availed from Repco Home Finance.
6. What is the time limit for availing the sanctioned loan?
Ans. The sanctioned loan can be availed within 60 days from the date of sanction.
7. Can I increase the tenure of my home loan availed from Repco Home Finance to reduce my EMI?
Ans. Repco Home Finance has not mentioned the option of increasing the home loan tenure to reduce the home loan EMI of its borrowers. However, many lenders allow their home loan borrowers to increase their loan tenure in case of cash flow problems. Request for increase in loan tenure is considered as loan restructuring, which results in the reduction in credit score of the borrower by the credit bureaus. This would adversely impact their future loans and credit card eligibility.
Instead of increasing their home loan tenures, existing home loan borrowers of Repco Home Finance should opt for Home Loan Balance Transfer facility for transferring their home loans to other lenders at lower interest rates. Lower interest rates would lead to lower EMIs without adversely impacting their future loan or credit card eligibility. Those seeking further reduction in their EMIs can opt for longer tenure while transferring their home loans.