Considered as the cultural capital of Maharashtra, Pune has traditional old-economy industries since the 1950-60s, which continue to grow. Apart from these, this city is known for the manufacturing and automobile industries, government and private sector research institutes for information technology (IT) education. This attracts students and professionals from across the country.
Pune has evolved as a major industrial zone and has become a reflection of flourishing economy of Maharashtra. Also, with the setup of various automobile manufacturing companies, such as Bajaj, Tata, Force, and improvement in the city’s infrastructure, Pune has become an attractive location for corporate.
Moreover, Pune is a vital educational centre of the western India with renowned institutions like Pune University, Film and Television Institute of India, National Defense Academy, Armed Force Medical College and College of Military Engineering situated here. Additionally, it is the largest centre for learning Japanese language in India.
It is a prime tourist destination of Maharashtra, as it is a home to historical monuments, museums and famous hill stations, and is thus visited by tourists from across the world.
Home loan in Pune
A home loan is a secured loan that helps you purchase your dream home without being dependent on others for money. It offers a large sum of money required to purchase a personal or commercial property at a lower rate. The amount is repaid to the bank in the form of equated monthly installments (EMIs). Home loan in Pune offers various other features such as home loan insurance, pre-approval of home loan, etc. The long tenure of home loan helps in the repayment of the loan amount at a lower EMI.
Pune Home Loan Eligibility
A loan of 70% to 85% is sanctioned under home loan in Pune. Rest 20 or 25% is to be paid by the borrower. Below are the factors determining the borrower’s eligibility for the home loan and approved amount.
- Age of salaried and self-employed individual (21–65 years)
- Educational qualifications for self-employed individual
- Job stability and income bracket
- Credit score and loan repayment capacity
- Co-applicant’s—spouse or parents— income proof, if any
- Liability of other loans, such as personal loan, credit card etc.
- Assets such as property, jewellery etc.
- Filled and signed application form with photograph
- Processing fee cheque or draft
- Flexible interest rate, where you can select from fixed and floating rate. Home loan in Pune allows you to convert your fixed loan to floating after a predefined time.
- Home loan balance transfer allows you to transfer your ongoing home loan to a bank with lower EMI and interest rate.
- Home loan insurance – It protects your home loan and helps your family in paying off the remaining home loan in case of any unfortunate event.
- Pre-approved home loan for quick purchase of home with minimum documentation and easy approval. You will not lose your dream home because of any deal in the home loan application process.
- Quick and transparent processing.