SBI offers the most convenient methods to make payments on your SBI credit card. One of the most reliable and secure methods is to pay your SBI Credit Card bill using NEFT services. Making a NEFT Credit Card payment gives you the flexibility of time and is also one of the quickest options available.
How to Register & Pay for SBI Credit Card Payment through NEFT?
You can follow these simple steps to make a NEFT Credit Card payment:
- Step 1: Provide your user name and password on your net banking facility provided by your bank to log into your personal account.
- Step 2: Under the “Third Party Transfer Option”, add your SBI Card as the beneficiary.
- Step 3: Provide your 16 digit SBI Card number instead of the account number on the internet banking page.
- Step 4: Add the IFSC code for your SBI Card as SBIN00CARDS to make a NEFT Credit Card Payment.
- Step 5: Provide the beneficiary name as SBI Credit Card- NEFT.
- Step 6: Fill the address of the bank as Payment Systems Group, State Bank GITC, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai.
- Step 7: Click the submit button to complete the registration process.
- Step 8: To make the payment, choose SBI Card as the beneficiary and enter the amount that you wish to transfer.
- Step 9: You will get a notification once the process is complete along with a transaction reference number.
- Step 10: Once the amount has been credited to your SBI Card account, you will also get a notification via SMS to acknowledge the payment made.
All payments made towards SBI Credit Cards will reflect within 3 hours in your SBI Credit Card account. IF you make any payment until 3:30 pm via NEFT transfer, it will get credited within 3 working hours the same day. If not, the payment may be credited on the following day to the chosen SBI credit card account.
Who is eligible to make SBI Card payment through NEFT?
All individuals who have a bank account with SBI and also have an active third party transfer option in the current net banking facility can use NEFT services for SBI Card payments. Once your SBI card is registered as a beneficiary, you can make payments into the account each month. In addition to this, your bank must be NEFT enabled. To check if the bank account that you wish to make a transfer from is NEFT Enabled, you can visit the official Reserve Bank of India’s website.
NEFT Transfer limit
With NEFT Transfers, there is no minimum and maximum limit when the transfer is made from an SBI account. However, the maximum amount allowed per day may vary as per the bank that you wish to make your NEFT Credit Card payment from.
Why choose NEFT Credit Card Payment?
There are several reasons why most customers choose NEFT to make payments on their SBI Card, such as:
- This is a convenient method that allows you to pay your bill from anywhere at any time.
- It is one of the safest online payment methods available.
- NEFT charges are extremely nominal.
- There is no minimum or maximum cap on the transfers made using NEFT facilities.
- In case there are any errors while carrying out the transaction, the amount will be credited back to your bank account in the shortest period possible.
- All funds transferred via NEFT are managed by the RBI. This makes it the most dependable system that is also extremely well grounded.
Are there any NEFT Charges?
There are no NEFT Charges applied on any inward settlements that are carried out. For outward settlements, the NEFT Charges depend upon the amount that you transfer each time. These NEFT charges are applied to every transaction that you make.
The current NEFT Charges as per the Reserve Bank of India are as follows:
|Transaction amount||Transaction fees|
|Up to Rs. 10000||Rs.2.50|
|Above Rs. 10,000 up to Rs. 1 Lakh||Rs.5.00|
|Above Rs.1 Lakh up to Rs. 2 Lakhs||Rs.15.00|
|Above Rs.2 Lakhs||Rs.25.00|
GST is applicable to all the charges mentioned above.
NEFT Timings and Holidays
NEFT Transactions can be carried out at the following timings:
- Monday to Friday: 8am- 7pm
- Saturday: 8am to 1pm
The NEFT Transactions are settled in the form of batches. Effective from the 10th of July, settlements are made in half an hour batches that allow you to enjoy more transactions within the given time frame.
NEFT Transactions are not possible on Bank Holidays. In addition to this, NEFT Transactions cannot be made on Sundays, second Saturdays and fourth Saturdays. Each year, customers are given a list of holidays for NEFT Transactions as directed by the Reserve Bank of India.
In case any payments are made on the declared NEFT Holidays, the amount is credited from the account of the remitter. This amount reflects in the beneficiary account on the next working day.