Srinagar, the capital of Jammu and Kashmir lies in the Kashmir Valley, on the banks of the Jhelum River. Famous for houseboats, historic gardens, Kashmiri wooden mosques and traditional Kashmiri handicrafts, Srinagar is one of India’s top tourist attractions.
It is called the “Venice of the East” or the “Kashmiri Venice”. It encompasses lakes like Dal Lake, Wular Lake and Nigeen Lake around the city, and Mughal Gardens and Forts. Considered as the “paradise on the earth” because of its picturesque beauty, tourism has become the base of economy of Srinagar. Tourism has given rise to other businesses such as hotel business, handloom and handicraft business, etc. And with the increase in people seeking commercial and residential places in Srinagar, the construction business is also flourishing.
Besides tourism, dairy business, cement business, silk, leather, paper mache, wood item and agro product businesses are also on the rise. Also, the export business is booming in Srinagar and several small scale business owners are investing their money in the export of products like apples, peaches, corn, millets, barley and cherries. Moreover, Saffron from Kashmir is in demand all over the world.
Home loan is the simplest way to purchase the house you want to buy without hitting your financial stability. The loan amount borrowed against the property is to be repaid in smaller EMIs over a longer tenure. Home loan in Srinagar allows you to purchase a flat, multi storied house or a commercial property.
You can get home loan in Srinagar against 70% to 85% of the property value, if you clear the below stated eligibility criteria.
- Age of salaried or self-employed individual (21–65 years)
- Educational qualification, in case of self- employed
- Job stability and monthly income
- Credit score ranging between 300 and 900
- Co-applicant’s income
- Assets and liabilities of ongoing loans, such as personal loan, credit card, etc.
- Filled and signed application form with photograph
- Processing fee cheque or draft
- Home loan balance transfer helps to transfer the current home loan to another bank with better interest rates or discounts.
- Home loan insurance protects your home loan and helps in repayment of loan in case of any unfortunate event
- Flexible interest rate to choose from fixed and floating interest rates.
- Pre-approved home loan helps to get your home loan pre-approved to save your time when buying a house. It requires minimum documentation.
- Quick and transparent processing