Features & Benefits of DBS Home Loan
- Doorstep service and a wide range of home loan products
- Experienced personnel to guide you throughout the home loan process
- Simplified documentation and faster approvals
- Loan approval even before a property is selected
- Attractive interest rates with affordable repayments options
- Transparent processes with zero hidden cost
- Free & safe document storage
DBS Bank Home Loan Interest Rates
|Interest Rates *||HDFC Ltd.||PNB Housing Finance Ltd.|
|Home Loans||Starting from 6.70%||Starting from 7.35%|
|Benchmark Rate||HDFC’s Retail Prime Lending Rate||PNB Housing Fin’s PNBHFR|
Note: *Conditions Apply. The above rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Compare Home Loan Interest Rates for Top Banks & HFCs
|Name of Lender||Up to Rs. 30 Lakh||Above Rs. 30 Lakh to Rs. 75 Lakh||Above Rs. 75 Lakh|
|SBI||8.40% - 9.15%||8.40% - 9.05%||8.40% - 9.05%|
|HDFC||8.40% - 10.00%||8.40% - 10.25%||8.40% - 10.35%|
|LIC Housing Finance||8.30% - 10.00%||8.30% - 10.20%||8.30% - 10.40%|
|ICICI Bank||8.40% - 9.50%||8.40% - 9.50%||8.40% - 9.50%|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||8.30% onwards||8.30% onwards||8.30% onwards|
|PNB Housing Finance||8.50% - 13.00%||8.50% - 13.00%||8.60% - 11.70%|
|Punjab National Bank||8.25% - 9.00%||8.20% - 8.90%||8.20% - 8.90%|
|Bank of Baroda||8.25% - 10.00%||8.25% - 10.00%||8.25% - 10.25%|
|Union Bank of India||8.25% - 10.15%||8.25% - 10.35%||8.25% - 10.35%|
|IDFC First Bank||8.45% onwards||8.45% onwards||8.45% onwards|
|L&T Housing Finance||8.40%-8.60%||8.40%-8.60%||8.40%-8.60%|
|Bajaj Housing Finance||8.20% onwards||8.20% onwards||8.20% onwards|
|Godrej Housing Finance||8.39% - 10.99%||8.39% - 10.99%||8.39% - 10.99%|
|Tata Capital||8.60% onwards||8.60% onwards||8.60% onwards|
|Federal Bank||8.37% - 9.60%||8.37% - 9.65%||8.37% - 9.70%|
Compare Home Loan Schemes Offered by Top Lenders Compare Now
DBS Bank Home Loan Processing Fees & Charges
You can get home loan through DBS either from HDFC Ltd. or PNB Housing Finance Limited. So, the applicable processing fees and other charges will depend on from where you take the loan.
DBS Bank Home Loan Eligibility
Your home loan eligibility criteria largely depends on your lender, loan scheme, income and repayment capacity. Other important factors that may impact your housing loan eligibility include your age, qualification, number of dependents, your spouse’s income (if any), assets & liabilities, savings history and the stability & continuity of occupation. The common eligibility criteria for DBS home loan is given as below:
|Borrower Profile||Indian Residents/NRIs/PIOs|
|Employment Type||Salaried/Self Employed|
|Age||18 to 70 years|
|Credit Score||Preferably 750 and above|
|Income||Varies from case to case|
Documents Required for DBS Home Loan
- Duly filled home loan application form
- Passport-size photographs
- Proof of identity (PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Passport, Driving License, etc.)
- Proof of residence (Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card, Driving License, Passport, etc.)
- Proof of signature (PAN Card, Passport, etc.)
- Proof of Income for Salaried (Last 3 months’ salary slip, Form 16, last 3 years’ ITR)
- Proof of Income for Self-employed (Proof of educational qualification and business existence, last 3 years’ (self & business), last 3 years’ P/L statement and balance sheet and business profile)
- Last six months’ bank statements
- A cheque for paying processing fee
- Property documents (title deed, approved building plan, etc.)
Note: The above list of documents is only indicative. The actual list of documents required for processing your home loan application will be known to you at the time of submitting your loan application.
DBS Home Loan Customer Care
DBS home loan borrowers can get in touch with DBS home loan customer care through:
- Call at 1800 209 4555 / 1860 267 1234
- Customers can email at email@example.com
- Corporate customers can email at BusinessCarein@dbs.com
- You can write to Customer Service Manager
DBS Home Loan EMI Calculator
Monthly EMI ₹ 15,622
Total Amount Payble ₹ 5,62,395(Principal + interest)
Principal Amount ₹ 5,00,000
Total Interest Payble ₹ 62,395
Apply For Home Loan at Attractive Interest Rates Click Here
Does DBS offers home loan?
DBS India does offer home loan from India’s leading Housing Finance companies – HDFC Ltd & PNB Housing.
What is the maximum loan amount I can get on DBS home loan?
The maximum loan amount you can get on home loan depends on your income and repayment capacity. Other important factors on the bank will assess your home loan eligibility include your age, qualification, number of dependents, your spouse’s income (if any), assets & liabilities, savings history and the stability & continuity of occupation.
Who all can be added as co-applicants for the home loan?
You may include your immediate relatives, such as spouse, parents, or children as co-applicants. However, siblings can only be co-applicants, if they are property co-owners.
What is the time frame for the loan to get sanctioned?
After the submission of required documents, bank takes approximately 15 working days in sanctioning your loan.
How can I repay my home loan?
You can repay your home loan by the help of Standing Instructions (SI) on your DBS account.
How is the interest rate calculated on my home loan?
The home loan interest rate is calculated on the basis of daily reducing balance.