- Janasanchay Savings Accounts Scheme – an account which does not charge any service fees and can be opened with a minimum deposit of Rs.50. There is a capping on the annual turnover of the account which should not exceed Rs.1 lakh in any given year and the balance in the account should not exceed Rs.50, 000
- Cosmo Premium Saving Account – the account promises free banking facilities like debit card, NEFT/RTGS transfer, SMS banking, multicity cheque book, etc. if the accountholder maintains a minimum quarterly balance of Rs.10, 000
- Regular Saving Account – the minimum requirement of balance in this account is Rs.1000 and it provides the rudimentary banking facilities through cheque book, passbook, debit cards, etc. Moreover, there is an auto-sweep facility which transfers the excess balance above a specified limit in a fixed deposit account to earn a higher rate of return on the savings
- Cosmo Kidz Scheme –an account designed to meet the banking requirements of kids aged 1 year to 18 years with a minimum deposit of Rs.500. There is no penalty for non-maintaining the minimum balance criterion.
- Cosmo Youth Saving Deposit Scheme – accounts meant for the youth of our country aged 18 years to 25 years with no requirement of maintaining the minimum balance. The account can be opened with a low deposit of Rs.100 and also offers an easy facility of Education Loan.
- Premium Plus Saving Account Scheme – an account for executives, it requires a minimum average quarterly balance of Rs.25, 000 to be maintained every quarter failing which a penalty would be charged.
- Premium Salary Saving Account Scheme – a salary saving zero balance account with premium features which is offered to individuals earning a minimum salary of Rs.25, 000 per month. The account also offers a Flexi Fixed Deposit account with it free of cost.
- Royale Saving Account Scheme – an account for affluent customers which demands Rs.1 lakh as the minimum quarterly balance to be maintained in the account. This account comes with a host of free and attractive banking facilities.
- Jan DhanYojana – in keeping with the requirement of the banking scheme floated by the Prime Minister, this account is offered with no minimum balance requirement. A RuPay debit card is also offered which includes a Accidental insurance cover of up to Rs.1 lakh. The bank also does not charge any money for closing this account.
The Cosmos Bank offers different types of term deposit schemes which are enumerated below for a quick reference:
- 80C Income Tax Deposit Scheme – a specific tax saving scheme which saves taxes on the fixed deposit made under Section 80C. The maximum amount of investment allowed is RS.1 lakh for a fixed term of 5 years.
- Flexi Fixed Deposit Scheme – a savings linked deposit account where any balance in excess of Rs.15, 000 is transferred to the deposit account in multiples of Rs.5000 to earn higher interest. An overdraft facility of up to 90% is available against the deposit amount
- Long Term Deposit Scheme – a scheme for a period of 66 months offering an interest rate of 9.75% for both the normal public and senior citizens with a minimum deposit value of Rs.10, 000