YES Prosperity Edge Credit Card rewards its user on all their transactions. Bonus reward points are earned on grocery, department, dining, and supermarket transactions. Additional details of the card are mentioned below.
YES Prosperity Edge Credit Card – Features and Benefits
The features and benefits of this credit card are:
Reward Points – The reward points that can be earned on this credit card are:
- 8 reward points on every Rs. 200 spent on Department Stores, Grocery Stores, Supermarkets, and Dining spends
- 4 reward points are earned per Rs. 200 spent on other categories
- 500 Reward points are earned per YES PayNow registration
Annual Bonus Rewards – Users earn 15,000 reward points on spending over Rs. 6.00 lakh in an anniversary year
Reward Point Redemption – Users can make flight, Hotel, Movie ticket booking through reward points. 4 Reward Point = Re. 1 / 1 JPMile
Golf Offers – Users get the following golfing offers:
- 4 complimentary rounds of green fees per calendar year at select Golf courses in India
- 1 free golf lesson per month
Lounge Access – Users get to use following lounges on availing this credit card
- Priority Pass Membership – Primary cardholders get free membership to Priority Pass. Visitation charges will apply at USD 27 + GST
- MasterCard Lounge Program – Users get 2 free lounge visits per quarter
Insurance Coverage – Users can avail the following cover:
- Life Insurance Cover – In case of death due to flight accident user can get up to Rs. 50 lakh
- International Medical Insurance – Customer is insured up to Rs. 15 lakh
- Credit Shield – Cardholder outstanding amount is insured and the customer or family does not have to pay the bill in case of primary cardholder’s death by accident
Fuel Surcharge Waiver – Users get 1% fuel surcharge waiver if they transact between Rs. 400 and Rs. 5,000
Fee Reversal – Users can get the Annual & Renewal fee reversed if they meet the below-given criteria:
- First Year Fee Reversal – Users must spend Rs. 15,000 within 90 days of card activation to get the benefit
- Renewal Fee Waiver – Customers should spend Rs. 75,000 in an anniversary year to avail this benefit
YES Prosperity Edge Credit Card – Fees and Charges
The fees and charges associated with YES Prosperity Edge Credit Card are:
|Joining Fee||Rs. 1,199|
|Renewal Fee||Rs. 1,199|
|Interest-free Period||Up to 50 days|
|Cash Withdrawal Limit||30% of the credit limit|
|Finance Charges/Cash Advance Fee||3.50% of the amount|
|Overlimit Fee||2.5% of the over-limit amount (min. Rs. 500)|
|Foreign Exchange Mark-up||3.00%|
|Late Payment Charges||For balance-|
Below Rs. 100- Nil
From Rs. 100 to Rs. 500- Rs. 100
From Rs. 501 to Rs. 5,000- Rs. 400
From Rs. 5,001 to Rs. 20,000- Rs. 500
Above Rs. 20,000- Rs. 700
|Add-on Card Fee||Nil (up to 3 cards can be issued)|
|Payment Return Charges (Autopay/Cheques)||Rs. 350 per instance|
YES Prosperity Edge Credit Card – Eligibility Criteria
|Occupation||Salaried or Self-employed|
|Minimum Income for Salaried Applicants||Net income – Rs. 60,000|
|Minimum Income for Self-employed Applicants||Income Tax Returns of 7.20 lakh or above|
|Age||21 to 60 years old|
|Documents Required||Click Here for the list of acceptable documents|
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
What is the annual fee charged on this credit card?
The annual fee charged is Rs. 1,000.
Is there a renewal fee waiver on YES Prosperity Edge Credit Card?
Yes, there is a renewal fee waiver on YES Prosperity Edge Credit Card. Users only have to spend Rs. 75,000 in a year to waive this feature.
Is there a joining fee reversal on YES Prosperity Edge Credit Card?
If users spend Rs. 15,000 within 90 days of card activation then the joining fee (Rs. 1,000) will be credited to the user’s account.
Is there a minimum salary requirement to apply for YES Prosperity Edge Credit Card?
Yes, users must be earning Rs. 60,000 or more to successfully apply for this credit card. If the applicant is self-employed then they must have Income Tax Returns of 7.20 lakh or more.
Other Fuel Credit Cards
People also looked for the following fuel credit cards:
|Credit Card||Annual Fee||Key Feature||Paisabazaar Rating|
|Indian Oil Citi Credit Card|
2.5% fuel surcharge waiver at all Indian Oil Outlets
5% cash back on spends at all petrol pumps
|Fuel surcharge waiver of 1%|
|2.5% Fuel surcharge waiver|