India Infoline known as IIFL is a financial service provider headquartered in Mumbai. The company was founded on 17th October by Nirmal Jain. IIFL is ranked among the top seven financial service providing companies. You can convert your dreams into reality by applying for the IIFL loans without going through any troublesome process. IIFL offer personal loans at an interest rates of 13% onwards
IIFL provides a hassle free home loan which helps an individual to meet his requirement to build a life time asset starting from purchase of a new house or a flat or renovation. You can apply for the IIFL home loans for the following reasons-
- IIFL Home Loans are given for purchase of residential properties, plots, flat, row house, bungalow from private builders and properties from Development Authorities for example DDA, MHADA. The project has to be in the approved list of IIFL.
- Home loans are also given for the Improvement and renovation of residential properties.
- The maximum Loan tenure is 30 years for salaried and 20 years for self-employed.
- The maximum finance part is subject to the value of the property and the repayment ability of the customer as assessed/ considered by IIFL.
- Home Loan is given to both salaried and self-employed category of people. Co applicants like close relatives, partnership firms, private limited companies can also be added.
Features of IIFL Home Loan
IIFL Loan comes with a host of unique features which are:
- Various funding values according to the loan amount.
- Attractive rate of interest.
- Trouble free and faster documentation process.
- A strong branch network for applying and servicing of the loan thereafter.
- A simple EMI based repayment option.
- Sound Legal and Technical advice from home loan experts.
Home loan interest rates start at 9.50%
Loans to NRIs
IIFL provides home loan to Non Resident Individuals also for the following purposes:
- Purchase of new residential property
- Improvement/ Renovation of residential property
- Purchase of Under Construction properties
- Plot purchase
Following can apply for IIFL Home Loan:-
- An Indian citizen holding valid Indian Passport
- Passport must not have No Entry stamp, which prohibits an NRI to enter a country
- Passport with Valid Entry Visa for NRIs where he is present in person for submitting the application
- For OCI/ PIO, Valid PIO/ OCI card needs to be furnished along with the valid passport
- An Indian Citizen employed and residing in North America( USA & Canada), Middle East(Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Bahrain, Muscat), East Asian Countries( Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Japan, Thailand), All European Countries ( Except Spain, Greece, Portugal, Italy) and Australia and New Zealand
IIFL facilitates Balance Transfer option which means transferring the existing outstanding Home Loan from another Bank or Financial Institution and get an additional top up loan. Maximum Loan tenure is 30 years for salaried and 20 years for self-employed. The maximum finance part is subject to the value of the property and the repayment ability of the customer as assessed/ considered by IIFL. Home Loan is given to both salaried and self-employed category of people. Co applicants like close relatives, partnership firms, private limited companies can also be added. The process is easy, hassle free and minimum mandatory documentations are needed along with the loan application form.
There may be circumstances when you need urgent money to meet your requirements, be it to finance your wedding or your kids’ education. IIFL Gold Loans will always be there to relieve you in your immediate requirements. Pledging your gold against the loan amount is one of the best ways to finance yourself. The gold is kept safe with the bank under strict supervision. To avail the Gold Loan from IIFL all you need is gold above 18 carats. The process doesn’t require any documentation or any income proofs. Minimum loan amount is Rs 3,000 with interest rates at 9. 24% p.a onwards. Loan repayment is flexible and the loan tenure is up to 11 months.