ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Card is a new generation credit card. It has an inbuilt contactless technology to make payments more secure and prompt. The card comes with the security in the form of a Personal Identification Number (PIN). The contactless technology allows the user to make transactions without inserting or swiping the card. You just have to wave the card in front of the NFC-enabled card reader terminal at the payment counter. It is one complete package to complement your lifestyle and is power-packed with various reward programs.
Features and Benefits of ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Card
Users of ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Card can enjoy the following features and benefits-
- The card has an inbuilt contactless technology to make payments more secure and prompt.
- Cardholders will get complimentary visit to domestic airport lounges.
- With ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Credit Card, you will get 2 complimentary movie tickets every month on booking through BookMyShow.com.
- You will also get one complimentary visit to domestic railway lounge per quarter.
- On every anniversary, customers will earn up to 10,000 PAYBACK points.
- Save up to 15% on dining bills at over 25,000 restaurants across India.
- Cardholders will get a waiver of 1% on fuel surcharge on every refueling at all HPCL petrol pumps. The maximum transaction should be of Rs 4,000.
- On every spent of Rs. 100 (except fuel), you can earn 2 payback points. On utilities and insurance categories 1 payback point will be offered for every Rs. 100 spent.
Fees and charges of ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Card
|Annual Fee and Joining Fee||Rs 500+GST|
|Annual Fee ( second year onwards)||Rs 500 (waived off if you spend more than Rs, 1,50,000 in the previous year)|
|Add-on Fee (per annum)||Nil|
|Free Credit Period||Nil|
|Cash Advance (ATM withdrawals)||2.5% of withdrawal or Rs. 300 per transaction, whichever is higher|
|Overlimit Charges||2.50% on the over-limit amount (subject to a minimum of Rs 500)|
Late Payment Fee
|• Nil for total amount due from Rs. 0 to Rs. 100.
• Rs. 100 for total amount due greater than Rs. 100 and up to Rs. 500.
• Rs. 500 for total amount due greater than Rs. 501 and up to Rs. 10,000.
• Rs. 750 for total amount due greater than Rs. 10,000.
|Surcharges||Rs 10 or 1% of transaction (whichever is higher) are levied on fuel transactions. 1.80% of transaction value for Internet railway bookings and 2.50% for other railway bookings.|
|Goods and Services Tax (GST)||GST is levied on all taxable supplies.|
How to Apply for ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Card
It is very easy to apply for this card online at our web portal. After you log on to our website, search for this card under the credit card section. You are directed to follow the instructions provided and fill in your personal details along with other documents. Click the “Apply” button, after which your application will be send to the bank.
ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Card - Eligibility Criteria
An applicant must be an Indian resident who has completed 23 years of age. A salaried individual is required to furnish salary slips while self-employed people are required to provide copy of IT return. Along with income proof, residence proof and identity proof are also required to be submitted to ICICI bank as part of the application process.