HDFC Bank offers personal loan to fulfil any dream or meet an emergency situation without any stress. Once can handle any kind of financial emergency with HDFC personal loan, which can be availed up to Rs. 40 lakh. The bank ensures loan disbursal in 4 hours if you meet the eligibility criteria and submit the required documents.
HDFC Bank Personal Loan EMI Calculator
Paisabazaar.com offers online personal loan EMI calculator to all the customers. With the help of this online tool an individual can calculate the EMIs that he would be paying each month till the tenure ends. This way, an individual can make an appropriate decision, will not borrow more than he can repay and will also plan his future expenses accordingly. This how an individual can use the personal loan EMI calculator:
- Click here.
- Scroll the bar to desired loan amount, rate of interest and tenure.
- Your EMI would be displayed on the screen within seconds.
|Loan Amount||Rate of Interest||Loan Tenure||EMI|
|Rs. 3,51,000||15.75%||15 months||Rs. 25,931|
|Rs. 10,13,000||15.875%||20 months||Rs. 57,978|
|Rs. 16,74,000||16%||24 months||Rs. 81,964|
|Rs. 20,02,000||16.25%||29 months||Rs. 83,935|
|Rs. 25,78,000||16.75%||32 months||Rs. 1,00,441|
|Rs, 35,12,000||17%||45 months||Rs. 1,06,079|
|Rs. 38,36,000||17.875%||51 months||Rs. 1,07,901|
What are the Benefits of Using EMI Calculator?
- EMI calculator offers you the convenience of calculating your EMIs as all you require to do is to enter the desired loan amount, tenure and interest rate
- Manual calculation can be time consuming, but an online EMI calculator offers you the EMI amount within minutes
- You may also get inaccurate numbers if you calculate the EMIs manually due to the complex calculation. But, we you use an EMI calculator, you will get the apt numbers
HDFC Bank Personal Loan - Eligibility Criteria
- You should be working in a private limited company or public sector including central, state, and local bodies
- You should be at least 21 years old
- Your maximum age should be 60 years
- Your minimum work experience should be 2 years with 1 year in the current organization.
- Your minimum monthly income should be Rs. 15,000 and it should be Rs. 20,000 if you are living in Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Bangalore, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Kolata or Cochin.
HDFC Bank Personal Loan - Documents Required
- Identity proof: Copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license/Aadhaar card)
- Address proof: Copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license/Aadhaar)
- Bank statement of previous 3 months
- Latest salary slip/current dated salary certificate with the latest Form 16
Ques: Why is it necessary to calculate HDFC Bank personal loan EMI before taking a loan?
Ans: It is necessary to check your personal loan EMI before opting for a loan as you get an idea of how much you should borrow and how to plan your future expenses according to the EMI that you will be paying each month.
Ques: Is it possible to prepay the personal loan earlier?
Ans: Yes, you can prepay the loan earlier after have paid the 12th EMI from loan disbursal along with the applicable foreclosure charges.
Ques: Is part-payment of HDFC personal loan allowed?
Ans: Yes, if you have booked your loan on or after April 1, 2018, it is possible for you to close your personal loan in part after paying the 12th EMI from loan disbursal.
- Part payment is only allowed twice during the loan tenure
- In a single financial year, part payment is allowed only once
- At any time, each part payment should not exceed 25% of Principal Outstanding
Ques: How should I change the mode of repayment/account of my personal loan?
Ans: If you wish to change the mode of repayment/bank account for your personal loan repayment, you can visit the nearest Retail Service Center and request for the same.