Reward points are considered to be one of the most attractive benefits offered by credit cards . Whenever you use a credit card, a few reward points are credited to your account. Once you reach a certain reward point threshold, for example, 2,000 points, you can redeem the same as gift vouchers, merchandise, or cash credit. Below mentioned is the list of best credit cards for reward points.
|Also Read: Best Cashback Credit Cards|Best Travel Credit Cards|Best Zero Annual Fee Credit Cards|
Top 5 Rewards Credit Cards 2022
|SBI Card Prime||Rs. 2,999||10 Rewards Points on every Rs. 100 spent on dining, groceries, departmental stores, and movies|
|Citibank Rewards Credit Card||Rs. 1,000||10 Reward Points on every Rs. 125 spent on apparel and departmental stores (online & in-store)|
|Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Credit Card||Rs. 250||5 Reward Points for every Rs.150 spent on dining, fuel and 1 Reward point on other categories|
|HDFC Regalia Credit Card||Rs. 2,500||4 Reward Points for every Rs. 150 spent|
|HDFC Diners Club Privilege Credit Card||Rs. 2,500||4 Reward Points for Rs. 150; 10X reward points on Partner Brands and 2X rewards on weekend dining|
SBI Card Prime is one of the best credit card for reward points in India. It is best suited for you, if you use credit cards for basic expenses such as grocery, dining, departmental store purchases, etc. and intend to earn reward points on your spending that can be further redeemed for various other benefits. The card also provides complimentary lounge access to both domestic and international lounges which can be an added benefit.
- Welcome gift worth Rs.3,000 from brands like Bata/Hush Puppies, Yatra.com, Pantaloons, Shoppers Stop, etc.
- 10 reward points on every Rs.100 spent on dining, groceries and movies
- 2 reward points on every Rs.100 spent on all other expenses except for fuel spends
- Option to pay the outstanding bill using reward points
- 4 Reward Points = Rupee 1
- The renewal fee gets waived off on spending Rs.3 lakh annually
- Complimentary Trident Privilege Red Tier Membership
- Complimentary Club Vistara Silver Membership
- Access to 4 international and 8 domestic lounges in a year (Max. 2 in each quarter for each type)
- 9 club Vistara points on every Rs.100 spent on booking Vistara flights
Citibank Rewards Credit Card is another credit card for reward points, designed to provide best-in-class benefits to frequent shoppers. The card offers a number of deals and discounts across multiple categories to its users. Additionally, earned reward points do not expire at any point of time. You can easily use the reward points and redeem them in exchange for vacation trips, air miles, cash back rewards and online merchandise purchase.
- 1,500 bonus rewards points on the first spend with 30 days of card issuance
- 1,000 reward points on spending Rs. 1,000 within 60 days of card issuance
- 10 reward points on every spend of Rs. 125 at apparel and departmental stores
- 1 reward point for every Rs.125 spent
- Customers can also adjust their reward points against the statement balance
- 300 bonus points on spending Rs. 30,000 or more in a month
- Up to 20% discount at partner restaurants of Citi across India
- EMI option on travel booking and shopping online
- Exclusive travel, shopping, lifestyle and other privileges for Citi card members
Suggested Read: Best Credit Cards in India for Shopping