PAN or Permanent Account Number is assigned to all entities carrying out financial activities in India. It is used by individuals and organisations to file Income Tax Returns and carry out high-value transactions (mostly amount more than ₹ 50,000). PAN is a unique alphanumeric code generated for the lifetime of the concerned entity. In case a person misplaces his PAN, he can opt for getting the reprint of the card instead of applying for a new PAN.
Extra Saving on Online Shopping is Just One Click Away
How to Track the PAN Card Delivery Status through Speed Post
Once your PAN card is generated or reprinted, it is sent to the address mentioned in the application form. When you check the PAN card application status at the portal of UTIITSL or NSDL, the consignment number is mentioned in the application status. Here’s how you can check the PAN card delivery status through speed post:
- Visit India Post’s Consignment Tracking Portal
- Enter the consignment number and enter the security code
- Now click on the “Search” button
- Your PAN card delivery status will be displayed on the screen.
How to Track PAN Card Delivery Status Online through the UTIITSL Portal
All applicants who have filled PAN card application online through UTIITSL can use this facility to track the PAN card delivery status. It is worth mentioning that applicants who have not filled the form through UTIITSL will not be able to use this service. An applicant can track PAN card delivery status online through the UTIITSL portal by following the steps mentioned below:
- Visit UTIITSL PAN Card Status Tracking Portal
- Enter the “Application Coupon number” or your “PAN”
- Enter the security code and click on “Submit”
- The status of your PAN card application will be displayed on the screen.