Tata Capital offers personal loans of up to Rs. 20 lakh to both salaried and self- employed individuals so that they can meet various personal expenses like vacation, wedding, home renovation, higher education, shopping, etc. The personal loan is easy to apply and requires minimum documentation. Tata Capital also offers a flexible tenure to repay the loan that goes up to 60 months.
Tata Capital 24/7 Customer Care Numbers
You can call on 1860-267-6060 (charges may be applicable) between 9 AM to 8 PM; Monday to Saturday; Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays. Tata Capital customer care does not current have a toll-free number.
Transfer Your Personal Loan at Lower Interest Rates Apply Now
Tata Capital Customer Care Details
- Email ID: You can send an email on email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org (for existing Customers)
- Registered office: You can write a letter or visit the registered office at 11th Floor, Tower A, Peninsula Business Park, Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400013
- Nearest branch: You can visit the nearest branch of Tata Capital
Tata Capital Grievance Redressal
Either write an email on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (for existing Customers) or call at 1860-267-6060 (Between 9 AM to 8 PM; Monday to Saturday; Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays)
If your issue is still not solved, you can get in touch with Mr. Behzad Bhesania (Grievance Redressal Officer)
- You can pay a visit to him at Tata Cleantech Capital Limited | i-Think Techno Campus | Tower A | 4th Floor | Off. Pokhran Road No. 2 | Adjacent to TCS Yantra Park | Thane (W) 400 607
- You can call him at +91 22 6182 7008
- You can send an email to him at email@example.com
Please note that the timings to get in touch with the Grievance Redressal Officer at Tata Capital are between Monday to Friday – 9:30 am to 6:30 pm (except public holidays)
If your issue is still not resolved, you can get in touch with the Reserve Bank of India (‘RBI’) at The Reserve Bank of India, Department of Non-Banking Supervision, Mumbai Regional Office, 3rd Floor, Opp. Mumbai Central Railway Station, Byculla, Mumbai – 400 008. You can also send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Submit a Complaint at Tata Capital Portal?
- Go to the “Contact Us” section of the Tata Capital official website and access the “Customer Testimonial Form” in the “Contact Us” section of the official website.
- Enter your name, email id, select product and enter account number
- Enter your complaint
- Click on ‘Submit’ to complete online submission of your compliant/suggestion on the Tata Capital portal.
Q1. What is the interest rate of Tata Capital Personal Loan?
The interest rate of Tata Capital Personal Loan starts from 10.99%.
Q2. Can I prepay my personal loan?
Yes, you can prepay the personal loan after the 6th EMI. Also, a fee of 2.5% of the amount paid plus GST is applicable for prepayment.
Q3. Can I transfer my existing personal loan to Tata Capital?
Yes, Tata Capital offers you the facility of transferring your existing personal to avail lower interest rate.
Q4. What is the tenure of Tata Capital Personal Loan?
The tenure of Tata Capital Personal Loan varies from 12 to 60 months.
Q5. I am a self- employed individual. Can I avail a personal loan?
Yes, Tata Capital offers a personal loan to self- employed individuals as well as salaried individuals/professionals.