|SBI YONO Personal Loan – May 2022|
|Interest Rates||12.60% p.a.|
|Loan Amount||Up to Rs 8 lakh|
Eligibility Criteria for YONO App Personal Loan
- For CSP (Customer Service Point) and Non-CSP customers
- For savings bank account holders
- The SBI savings bank account holders can SMS ‘PAPL#### (#### being the last 4 digits of your SBI savings bank account no.) to 567676 to check their eligibility
Apply for a Personal Loan online with minimal documentation Apply Now
Documents Required for SBI YONO App Personal Loan
The personal loan applicants are not required to submit any documents to SBI while applying for Pre-approved Personal Loans through YONO app.
How to Apply?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for SBI personal loan through YONO app:
- Login to the YONO app
- Look for available pre-approved personal loan offer in your account
- Select the loan amount and tenure
- Enter the OTP received on the registered mobile number and submit the application
- The loan amount will be disbursed in your account instantly
Fees and Charges for SBI YONO App Personal Loan
SBI does not charge any application fees for Pre-approved Personal Loans applied through YONO app.
Q. I do not have a SBI account. Can I apply for a personal loan?
Ans. At present, SBI is offering the personal loan through the app only to existing customers. However, the bank is planning to extend this service to new customers as well in the near future.
Q. Is pre-approved personal loan available for all SBI YONO customers?
Ans. Pre-approved personal loan is provided to select customers of SBI. It may not be available to all SBI account holders.
Q. How much time does it take for the amount to be disbursed in case of pre-approved loan?
Ans. It can take as less as a few minutes to get the amount disbursed in your account when you apply for a personal loan through the YONO app.
Q. Can I avail the pre-approved personal loan if I don’t have a PAN card?
Ans. PAN card is mandatory for this loan whereas you have to provide any other document details for address proof such as Aadhaar card, Driving License, Voter’s ID card, etc.