A variety of personal needs like vacation expenses, marriage expenses, renovation of a home, paying medical bills, etc. can be fulfilled with a SBI Personal Loan that features disbursals of up to Rs. 20 lakh. SBI provides various loan schemes like Xpress Credit Loan, SBI Pension Loan and Xpress Power as part of its personal loan portfolio. The flexible tenure offered by SBI on a personal loan allows you to repay the loan within a maximum tenure of 60 months.
How to track SBI Personal Loan Application Status Online?
You can check the status of your SBI Personal Loan online through the following ways:
- Through reference number and mobile number: With the help of SBI’s online loan status tracker, you can easily know the status of your personal loan application by just entering the reference number and mobile number:
- Through net banking: If you are an existing customer of SBI, you can also track the status of your personal loan application through SBI online banking. You can sign in using your username and password
- Through Yono mobile application: You can easily track the status of your SBI personal loan application by using SBI’s Yono mobile application that is available for both Android and iOS. You can download the app, go to the loans ‘section’, select personal loan and track the status online.
How to Track SBI Personal Loan Application Status Offline?
You can check the status of SBI Personal Loan Application offline using the following methods:
- By calling customer care: The most convenient way to know the status of your personal loan application offline is by calling the customer care team of SBI. Keep your reference number handy for quick results. You can give a call on:
Toll free Numbers – 1800 11 2211 and 1800 425 3800 or
Chargeable number: 080-26599990
- By visiting the nearest branch: You can also visit the nearest branch of State Bank of India along with the personal loan application reference number to check the status of your application. You can use the SBI branch locator to find the one nearest to you
How to Register Online for SBI Personal Loan Account?
To know all the details regarding your SBI personal loan online, you can create an account with SBI. The benefit of having this account is that you can check all the details related to your personal loan even if you don’t have a current/savings account with the bank. Follow the below mentioned steps to register online for your SBI personal loan account:
- Go to the new user registration page on the SBI website
- Select new user registration and click on ‘next’
- You will be redirected to ‘User Driven Registration Form’. Fill out details like account number, branch code, CIF number, country, registered mobile number, facility required and click on ‘submit’.
What are the details required to check PL Status?
Only the application reference number and mobile number used at the time of personal loan application submission are required to check the status of SBI personal loan online. The loan application reference number is generated and provided to the applicant at the time of submission of the application.
How to check SBI Personal Loan Status Online After Disbursal?
- Through internet banking:
1. Go to SBI Online Banking and use your Internet Banking Credentials to log In
2. Once logged in, you can click on the “e-Statement” link to check the status of your SBI personal loan account.
- Through phone banking: You can know the status of your SBI Personal Loan once the loan is disbursed by using the SBI Yono App. Once you are logged into the app, you can tap on the “Loans” tab to get updated details of your personal loan.
- Through Customer Care: You can call/email SBI customer care or make an in-person visit at the nearby SBI branch to know updated details and status of your outstanding personal loan.
Q1. Where can I send an email to SBI customer care?
You can send an email to SBI customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q2. When is the SBI personal loan amount disbursed?
Usually, SBI takes 2-4 working days to process and approve your loan application prior to disbursal of your loan amount. However, these timelines are liable to vary based on key criteria such as loan amount, loan tenure, applicant profile and much more.
Q3. How do I register a complaint with SBI?
SBI allows you to register your complaint by filling out a simple online contact centre form. Also, you can also conveniently check the status of your complaint online.
Q4. How do I get SBI personal loan statement?
SBI personal loan statement can be obtained both online and offline. The online method requires you to log into the SBI Internet Banking portal/loan account to view/download your personal loan statement. In case you want to get your loan statement offline, you can call up SBI cutomer care and place a request to have a physical copy sent to you. Alternately you can place the request for a physical copy of the loan statement by visiting the nearby State Bank branch.