Axis Bank Mudra Loan – Features & Interest Rate – 2021
|Interest Rate||Depends on the applicant’s profile|
|Minimum Loan Amount||No Minimum Limit|
|Maximum Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 10 lakh|
|Collateral / Security||Not required|
|Age Criteria||Min. 21 years & Max. 65 years|
|Repayment tenure||Max. up to 5 Years|
MUDRA (Micro Units Development and Refinance Agency) loan is a scheme initiated by Government of India under Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY) to offer various loans to customers nationwide. The Axis Bank Mudra Loan was introduced by the bank to meet the government’s mandate asking banks to provide loan up to Rs. 10 lakh to Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) whereas Rs. 50 lakh under Business Loan or MSME loan category. Under Mudra scheme, customers can seek a loan to establish or develop businesses that are not corporate or farm based.
Axis Bank Mudra Loan Interest Rate
The interest rate offered on Axis Bank Mudra Loan depends on the applicant’s profile, their nature of business and credit score. The Interest rate will be communicated by the bank to the customers post loan submission and loan verification process.
Check & Compare- Mudra Loan Interest Rate of Top Banks
All small and micro enterprises (SMEs) in non-farm sector can apply for Axis Bank Mudra Loan. Additionally, applicants must meet the following criteria as well.
- Age: Min. 18 years and Max. up to 65 years
- The business must be engaged in income generating activities
- The business should be in manufacturing, service or trading sectors, including allied agricultural activities
- Applicants of the Axis Bank Mudra Loan should have loan amount needs below Rs. 10 lakh
- Applicants with no previous defaults with any bank or NBFC
- Indian Citizen with no criminal background
Axis Bank Mudra Loan – Categories
Axis Bank Mudra Loan has 3 categories signifying the stages of growth of the business. The loan amounts that can be sought under the schemes are:
|Mudra Loan Scheme||Amount|
|Shishu||Up to Rs. 50,000|
|Kishore||Between Rs. 50,000 & Rs. 5.00 Lakh|
|Tarun||Between Rs. 5.00 Lakh & 10.00 Lakh|
The basic category of the Axis Bank Mudra Loan is called Shishu. This loan category is aimed towards small businesses which need less financial support. The maximum loan amount that can be sought under the Shishu scheme is Rs. 50,000.
The Kishore scheme under Axis Bank Mudra Loan is meant for businesses that need a loan amount between Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 5.00 lakh. It is meant for individuals who want to start a business unit or expand it.
Tarun category under Axis Bank Mudra Loan provides a loan amount greater than Rs. 5.00 Lakh but less than Rs. 10.00 Lakh. This scheme of Axis Bank Mudra Loan is given out to businesses who want to expand their businesses, purchase expensive machines, and so on.
How to Apply for Mudra Loan from Axis Bank?
Prospective customers of Axis Bank Mudra Loan can apply for the loan by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Download the Axis Bank Mudra Loan application form
- Duly fill in the application form with required details
- Submit the application along with the requested documents with passport sized photographs at the nearest Axis Bank branch
Get Business Loan for Startups at Lowest Interest Rates Apply Now
Documents Required for Loan Application
The documents that must be submitted to apply for Axis Bank Mudra Loan are:
|Identity Proof||Passport, PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Voter’s ID Card, Driving Licence, Photo Credit Card, Central and State Govt. issued Photo ID Proof, Defence ID Card, etc.|
|Residence Proof||Aadhaar Card, Ration Card, Passport, Bank Account Statement, Voter’s ID Card, Letter from any recognized public authority, Telephone Bill, Electricity Bill, Water Bill (not more than 3 months old), etc.|
|Income Proof||Salary Slips (not more than 3 months old), ITR, Form-16, etc.|
- Business Plan
- Loan Application form with passport-sized photographs
- Business Address Proof
- Last years’ ITR
- Bank Statement – The applicant also needs to submit the bank statement of last 6 months.
If the applicant is applying for Kishore or Tarun loans, then additional documents are sought by the bank. These are:
- Current financial year sales records
- Financial Documents – For a loan of more than Rs. 2 lakh, the borrower needs to submit unaudited balance sheets of the past year
- Assets and Liabilities Statement of the company, partners, and directors
- Memorandum of Association (MOA), Article of Association, or Partnership Deed
- Quotation of equipment or assets that need to be purchased
Axis Bank Business Loan Customer Care Number:
1860-419-5555 – (Toll-Free Number)
Q. Who can apply for Axis Bank Mudra Loan?
Ans. Citizens of India who are engaged in Trading, Services or Manufacturing sectors can apply for Axis Bank Mudra Loan.
Q. How much loan amount can be availed under Axis Bank Mudra Loan?
Ans. The maximum loan amount that can be availed through Axis Bank Mudra Loan is Rs. 10 Lakh.
Q. Is security required by the bank for Axis Bank Mudra Loan?
Ans. No, security is not required by the bank for Axis Bank Mudra loan scheme.
Also Read: How to track my SBI Mudra loan status?
Q. What is the repayment period of the Mudra Loan?
Ans. The repayment tenure is max. up to 5 years.
Q. What is the minimum loan amount offered by Axis Bank?
Ans. There is no minimum loan amount limit for Mudra Loan.
Q. How can I check my Axis Mudra loan status?
Ans. To check your Mudra loan application status, either you shall have to call Axis’s Bank Toll-Free number 1860-419-5555 or need to visit the nearest bank branch for enquiry.