Poultry farm is considered to be the fastest growing division of agriculture sector and government has been making generous investments in processing, breeding, rearing and hatching processes to further boost the growth. Around 3 million farmers and 15 million agrarian farmers are working in poultry industry and have helped in the contribution of Rs. 26,000 crore to national income.
To start a poultry business, it is recommended for business owners to create a business plan. Poultry business plan should have detailed information regarding the following:
- Process of eggs production
- Process of broiler breeding
- Equipment to be used
- Marketing strategies
- Advertisement techniques
- Details of business land or space
- Packaging information and its cost
- Kinds of birds to be used in business like chicken, turkey, duck, quail, etc.
- Information regarding layer farming, if applicable
- Cost analysis or budget of business
Get Business Loan for Startups at Lowest Interest Rates Apply Now