PSBloansin59minutes.com is an online marketplace, which enables self-employed professionals and MSMEs to apply for business loans and Mudra loan at an interest rate of 8.50% p.a. onwards. Under this loan scheme initiated by SIDBI, individuals and enterprises can get loan approval for amount from Rs. 10 Lakh to Rs. 5 Crore in less than 59 minutes from Public and Private Sector Banks (PSBs), NBFCs, etc.
For the Business which already exists the borrower should have a Login ID of psbloasnin59minutes.com, GST, and IT compliant, and should have the last 6 months’ bank statement. Know your eligibility before applying for a business loan from psbloansin59minutes.com:
- Repayment Capacity of the Borrower
- Existing credit facilities
- Other factors set by the Financial Lender
- Loan Type: MSME Loan/Working Capital Loan
- Rate of Interest: 8.50% p.a. onwards
- Loan Amount: Rs. 10 lakh – Rs. 5 crore
- Repayment Tenure: 1 year – 15 years
- Processing Fee: From 0.1% to 6% of the sanctioned loan amount
- MSME loan options from its 21+ partners
- In-principal approval in 59 minutes
- Minimal Documentation: Nominal paperwork required
- Advanced Technology Backed Loans: Rs. 1000 + GST for Digital approval
- Integration with Govt. Facilities: PSB Loans in 59 minutes is integrated with the latest facilities like Income Tax Returns, GST, and Bank statements so it helps in the decision-making of the loan applicant
Get Business Loan for Startups at Lowest Interest Rates Apply Now
Documents Required for Loan Application
Check the following documents required to apply for loans under PSB loans in 59 minutes.
Loan Applicant with existing business can apply for small business loan with the following documents:
- Duly filled application form with passport-sized photographs
- GST Details: GST Identification Number (GSTIN) and GST User Name
- Details of Income Tax: Latest 3 years’ ITR in XML format
- Last 6 months’ Bank Statement in PDF Format: The Loan Applicant can upload Bank Statements for a maximum of 3 bank accounts on the portal. It is preferable to upload the Bank Statement having the major bank activities
- Details of the Loan Required
- Details of Proprietorship/ Partners/ Directors
- E-KYC Documents of the Loan Applicant
- Any other document required by the lender
Comparison of Business Loan Interest Rates offered by Top Banks/NBFCs – 2023
|Axis Bank||14.95% - 19.20% p.a.||Apply Now|
|Bajaj Finserv||9.75% - 30% p.a.||Apply Now|
|Flexiloans||1% per month onwards||Apply Now|
|HDB Financial Services Ltd.||Up to 36% p.a.||Apply Now|
|HDFC Bank||10% - 22.50% p.a.||Apply Now|
|IDFC First Bank||10.50% p.a. onwards||Apply Now|
|Indifi||1.50% per month onwards||Apply Now|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||16% - 26% p.a.||Apply Now|
|Lendingkart||12% - 27% p.a.||Apply Now|
|Mcapital||2% per month onwards||Apply Now|
|NeoGrowth Finance||19% - 24% p.a.||Apply Now|
|Tata Capital||12% p.a. onwards||Apply Now|
|UGRO Capital||9% - 36% p.a.||Apply Now|
Steps to Register
Step 1: Go to PSB’s Official website psbloansin59minutes.com and click on the register
Step 2: Register by filling in your name, Email Address, and mobile number and clicking on ‘Get OTP’
Step 3: Enter the OTP received on the mobile number
Step 4: Agree to the Terms and Conditions mentioned below in the checkbox
Step 5: Click on ‘Proceed’ after entering all the columns
Step 6: Create a Password for the account for future reference
Best Working Capital Loans Loan offers are just a click away Apply Now
Steps to Apply
Step 1: Login into your profile by entering your user name and password at the official website
Step 2: Select your profile as ‘Business’ for business or MSME loan and click on ‘Proceed’
Step 3: Create your profile, enter your business PAN card and click on ‘Proceed’
Step 4: Further, add GST details, Tax returns (XML format), and bank statements for the last 6 months in PDF format
Step 5: Upload your ITR, add required details and click on ‘Proceed’
Step 6: Upload your bank details and click on ‘Proceed’
Step 7: Mention your business details and any existing loan details as requested
Step 8: Enter ‘OTP’ to verify your email address
Step 9: Select the desired bank and respective branch that you wish to take a PSB loan
Step 10: You shall receive in-principle approval from the desired bank
Apply for Startup Loans at Low Interest Rates Apply Now
Q. What is PSB Loans in 59 minutes?
A. psbloansin59minutes.com is an online marketplace, introduced by the government of India with the aim to provide Business Loans to MSMEs in a process that can approve Loan Applications in 59 minutes. So, the applicant can apply for a small business loan through PSB Loan to meet their business requirements at an interest rates of as low as 8.50% p.a.
Q. What is the turnaround time for this loan?
A. psbloansin59minutes.com takes 7-8 working days to disburse the Loan Amount after the Loan Application has been approved.
Q. How can PSB Loans in 59 minutes be contacted?
A. For any queries related to small business loans, pabloansin59minutes.com can be contacted by calling at +1800-103-7491 (Toll-free number), 079-41055999, or email them at email@example.com.
Q. Do I need to provide fees for registration?
Ans. No, there is no registration fee to apply for PSB loans.
Q. Do I need to pay any charges towards availing PSB Loan?
Ans. Yes, there shall be a defined processing fee that you will have to pay at the time of loan approval.
Q. How do I check the status of my loan application?
Ans. To check your loan application status, you can simply visit the bank’s official website keeping the loan application number or reference number handy.
List of Banks offering PSB Loans in 59 minutes