Union Bank of India Home Loan can be availed to buy a new house/plot, construct a house on a plot, and repair, renovate or alter an existing home/flat. Customers planning to apply for a home loan from the Union Bank should calculate EMI beforehand with the help of a Home Loan EMI Calculator. Doing so will help them plan their finances in advance and ensure complete loan repayment within the time frame.
Monthly EMI ₹ 15,622
Total Amount Payble ₹ 5,62,395(Principal + interest)
Principal Amount ₹ 5,00,000
Total Interest Payble ₹ 62,395
Compare Home Loan Interest Rates of Top Banks/HFCs
|Interest Rates (% p.a.)|
|Name of Lender||Up to 30 Lakh||Above 30 Lakh & up to 75 Lakh||Above 75 Lakh|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||6.55 onwards||6.55 onwards||6.55 onwards|
|PNB Housing Finance||6.99-12||6.99-12||7.15-12|
|Bank of Baroda||6.50-8||6.50-8||6.50-8.25|
|Union Bank of India||6.40-7.60||6.40-7.65||6.40-7.65|
|IDFC First Bank||6.90 onwards||6.90 onwards||6.90 onwards|
|L&T Housing Finance||6.75 – 7.75||6.75 – 7.75||6.75 – 7.75|
|LIC Housing Finance||6.75 – 7.85||6.70 – 8.05||6.70 – 8.05|
What is Home loan EMI?
EMI stands for Equated Monthly Installments. These are the monthly payments that must be made to the bank or lending company at the end of every month until the total amount of the loan along with the added interest payable in full. The amount of EMI that has to be paid in periodic intervals varies depending on factors such as:
- Amount of loan taken
- Interest rate
- Tenure for repayment of the loan
- Number of installments the individual wishes to make
What is Home loan EMI Calculator?
When taking a home loan, it is essential o be able to calculate the payable amount of EMI. The applicant requires calculating the sum of the loan for each month, taking into account the interest rate. It can be a cumbersome task and susceptible to calculation errors.
For such instances, there exists multiple home loan EMI calculator which instantly calculates the amount of EMI for each month on behalf of the loan applicant.
Using a home loan calculator is a simple task where you enter the required data and information, and you can get the exact amount of EMI that you have to pay for your Union Bank home loan. It is a quick and easy solution to get accurate calculations for their home loan EMI.
People can find online home loan calculators by visiting their bank’s website or webpage. People can also find multiple home loan calculators at sites like Paisabazzar.com and others like it.
Using a Union Bank of India Home loan EMI calculator
Use of a home loan calculator is a relatively simple and straightforward one. To use the calculator, all one needs to do is enter the following information:
- Required loan amount
- Rate of interest for the particular loan
- Loan tenure in years
After inputting the above information, loan applicants can get their EMI amount for each month instantaneously.
Advantages of using s Home Loan Calculator
Apart from getting the EMI amount for your loans, a home loan calculator as other additional benefits and advantages:
- By using a home loan calculator, one can find out the number of installments he or she has to make for their respective loan tenures. This facilitates money management and helps adjust the amount of installment one wishes to make to pay back their loans.
- Home loan calculators can help illustrate the impact of certain interest rates of home loans that you can have on the total sum repayable. In this respect, people can choose loan schemes that have a relatively lower interest rate.
- Union Bank of India home loan EMI calculators facilitate comparing and choosing different loan plans and schemes. People can find the EMI for different loan amounts and find the loan which can match with their financial proceedings, thus making the most out of the home loan.
How to get lower home loan EMI?
There are specific ways which can help you get lower EMI each month on your home loan. By taking into consideration the following, home loan applicants can reduce the total amount of EMI they have to pay.
- Longer tenure: having longer loan repayment tenure will allow you to have a high number of installments spread across the specified time period. This will help in reducing the amount of each EMI, making it easier to pay back.
- Lower interest rate: The lower the rate of interest on the home loan, the lower the amount of monthly EMI. Choosing a home loan plan which has a lower interest rate, is a great way to not only reduce the monthly EMI amount but also facilitate quicker repayment of the loan.
- Prepayment of the loan: the rate of interest of a loan is calculated on a monthly/ yearly basis depending on the bank and loan plan. By opting ad striving to repay the sum loan amount before the completion of the loan tenure, people can save up on excessive interest payment, which causes the EMI amount also to get reduced.
EMI Amount for Union Bank of India Home Loan plans:
|Loan Amount||10-year loan||15-year loan||30-year loan|
|Rs. 20 Lakh||Rs. 25,012||Rs. 19,930||Rs. 15,663|
|Rs. 30 Lakh||Rs. 37,517||Rs. 29,895||Rs. 23,494|
|Rs. 50 Lakh||Rs. 62,529||Rs. 49,825||Rs. 39,157|