Tata Capital Home Loan Customer Care Number
1860 267 6060
Between 9 AM to 8 PM on Monday to Saturday (closed on Sundays and public holidays)
Existing Borrowers of Tata Capital Home Loan not happy with the housing finance company’s (HFC) services can register their complaint or provide feedback related to the HFC’s products, services or processes. Complainants can use the escalation matrix provided below to submit their grievances:
As a first step for grievance redressal, existing borrowers who are not satisfied with the HFC’s services can either call on 1860 267 6060 or write to the below mentioned email id:
The HFC will send an acknowledgement or response to the complainant within 7 days.
If the existing Tata Capital Home Loan borrower is not satisfied with the resolution provided to him/her, he/she can contact the Grievance Redressal Officer/Nodal Officer Ms. Reshma Sethi for the redressal of his/her complaint on the email id provided below:
The complainant will get an acknowledgement/response within 4 business days.
Existing borrowers can contact the Chief Grievance Redressal Officer/Principal Nodal Officer Mr. Ajai Shukla if he/she is not satisfied with the resolution provided by Tata Capital. Customers can send a mail to the Chief Grievance Redressal Officer/Principal Nodal Officer with their complaints on the email id mentioned below:
The customer will get a response within 3 business days.
Existing Tata Capital Home Loan borrowers can get in touch with the Managing Director if he/she is not satisfied with the resolution provided by the HFC. Customers can send a mail to the Managing Director with the exact complaint on the email id given below:
The customer will get a response within 2 business days.
Existing home loan borrowers of Tata Capital who do not receive a response from the HFC within one month or are not satisfied with the response received after following the above mentioned steps can approach the National Housing Bank, which is the regulatory authority of HFCs, at the address mentioned below:
The Officer-in Charge,
National Housing Bank,
Complaint Redressal Cell
Department of Supervision
National Housing Bank,
4th Floor, Core-5A,
India Habitat Centre,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003.
Grievance Redressal for Digital Lending
- The escalation mechanism for grievance redressal, including the role of Principal Nodal Officer, will remain the same for any complaints/issues raised by borrowers regarding Fintech/digital lending along with any complaints raised against digital lending applications (DLAs). In this case, the digital lending applications include mobile and web based applications, with a user interface, which facilitates borrowing by customers. Such applications also include the company’s mobile/web based apps and those operated by lending service providers engaged by the company for extending credit facilitation services.
- The contact details of all grievance redressal officers should be prominently displayed on the websites of Tata Capital Housing Finance Ltd. (THFCL), their lending service providers (LSPs), on digital lending apps and on the key fact sheet (KFS) provided to existing borrowers.
- The facility for lodging complaints should be made available on digital lending apps and on the websites of LSPs.
- The responsibility for redressal of grievances shall continue to remain with TCHFL.
- If THFCL does not resolve any complaint lodged by the borrower against the lender or any LSP engaged by the lender within 30 days, the borrower can lodge a complaint over Grievance Registration & Information Database System (GRIDS)
- The lender will also conduct a periodic review and monitor the grievances received through their digital / fintech partners.
Note: Last checked on 23rd October 2023