KreditBee is an online digital lender that offers personal loans ranging between Rs. 1000 to Rs. 2 lakh. This loan amount can be utilised to meet various financial needs including expenses like paying utility bills and online shopping as well as for home renovation, travel, medical expenses, etc. These loans have a flexible repayment tenure ranging between 2 months to 15 months and can be easily availed online with minimum documentation. KreditBee’s feature-rich online banking portal lets customers track their loans online and generate a statement of their loan account, along with various other features. Some important aspects of KreditBee’s online portal are discussed below such as how to register/login to this portal and how to access the services on offer.
How to Register on KreditBee Personal Loan Online Portal
To avail various personal loan related services from KreditBee, customers need to register themselves for online banking. The registration process involves the following steps:
1. Visit the official website of KreditBee.
2. Click on ‘Sign In’ and register using Facebook or Google. The lender mandatorily requires availability of an active online account with Facebook/Google in order to register for online banking services. After registration, you will be able to use your registered mobile number to log in.
How to Login on KreditBee Portal
You can log in to the KreditBee portal by following the steps given below:
1. Visit the official website of KreditBee.
2. Click on ‘Sign In’ and login either using Facebook or Google.
You can log-in using your registered mobile number and OTP.
Services available on KreditBee Portal
KreditBee’s online portal offers customers a range of services including the provision to track their personal loan application, know the status of their personal loan, make EMI payments, etc. Some key services available on KreditBee’s online portal are given below:
- Make payments using net banking
- Track the status of your personal loan
- Apply for a new loan
- Check your account statement, etc.
Given below are few key things that you should keep in mind when using KreditBee’s online services:
- Make sure that the URL begins with “https” and not “http” ensuring it is a secure connection. Also, ensure that you check the web address carefully before sharing any sensitive information.
- Whenever you set a password for internet banking, ensure that you set up a strong password and change it at regular intervals.
- Ensure that you log out of the net banking portal every time you end a session.
- To ensure that your online banking account is well protected, install the latest version of anti-virus, anti-spy ware, security patch and personal firewalls on your device(s).
- Avoid saving your internet banking passwords using the “remember password” feature of your browser.
- Avoid banking online using public Wi-Fi or on unprotected computers.
- Abstain from responding to links in emails. Do not share any sensitive information like your user id, password, credit and debit card PINs, date of birth, etc. with anyone.
- Do not enter any sensitive information in any pop up window.
Q1. How can I login to my KreditBee personal loan account?
Visit the official website of KreditBee and click on ‘Sign In’. Login either using Facebook/Google or using your registered mobile number.
Q2. How to check KreditBee personal loan status?
Customers can check the status of their KreditBee personal loan by visiting the official website of the company or by downloading the KreditBee app and logging into it using their registered mobile number/ Facebook or Google credentials.
Q3. Is it possible to use the KreditBee mobile app in case I do not have a Google or Facebook account?
No, it is mandatory to have a Google or Facebook account for signing up i.e. registering on KreditBee website/app.
Q4. What services are available on KreditBee’s online portal?
Customers can avail a wide range of services on KreditBee’s online portal like the option to check the status of their personal loan, make EMI payments, generate the statement of their loan account, apply for new loans, etc.
Q5. Is it possible to access KreditBee’s personal loan login with application number?
No. Customers can only login to the lender’s online portal using their registered mobile number or using Facebook/Google.
Q6. What is the customer care number for KreditBee personal loans?
In case of KreditBee personal loan related queries, customers can call on 080-4429-2200 (call charges applicable).
Q7. How can I access my personal loan repayment schedule?
Customers can check their repayment schedule by logging into the company’s online portal. The repayment tenure can range between 2 months (minimum of 62 days) to 15 months depending upon the loan availed by the customer.
Q8. What are the ways in which I can apply for a personal loan from KreditBee?
KreditBee is a digital lender that offers personal loans to customers online. Therefore, you can avail a loan through KreditBee 24x7x365.
Q9. How can a loan from KreditBee be repaid?
You can repay your KreditBee loan by clicking on the ‘Repayment’ button located on the homepage of the company’s website (or the KreditBee app) and making payment online. You can make payments via Debit card, Internet banking, UPI, Paytm wallet or bank transfer.
Q10. Is there any other way to repay the loan in case I am unable to pay online or using the KreditBee app?
No, loans can only be repaid online via net banking, debit card, Paytm Wallet, UPI or bank transfer. In case you have any issues while making the loan EMI payment, you can write to the lender’s customer service department with details of the issue.