Have you found an error in your CRIF High Mark credit report? If yes, you must know that an error in your credit report can actually decrease your credit score. This, in turn, can lower your chances of getting a loan at lower rates. Also, your bank may not give you the best credit card options if your credit score stoops lower than 600.
Get Your Latest Credit Score in Just 2 mins. Check Now
To counter this, you can and should inform your bank as well as CRIF High Mark of the wrongful entries in your credit report and get these corrected immediately.
Please note that if your CRIF credit report has errors, chances are that your credit reports from other bureaus like CIBIL, Experian or Equifax might also have the same problem. Therefore, make sure to check your credit reports from the said bureaus as well and file a dispute, if needed.
How to File a Dispute with CRIF High Mark?
Once you’ve analyzed your credit report thoroughly and are sure of the errors, you can follow the below mentioned simple steps to raise a dispute with CRIF High Mark:
Step 1: Login onto the official portal of CRIF High Mark
Step 2: Enter your details on login page to locate your account linked in the CRIF report
Step 3: Click on “Raise a Query” tab
Step 4: In “Raise a Query” select the dispute category
Step 5: Enter your query details or correction required to further click on “SUBMIT” button
You can email your concern as well at firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Care Numbers: 020-6715-7771/776 /779/780
FOFB -04, 05,06, 4th Floor Art Guild House, Phoenix Market City
CTS no. 124/B, 15, LBS Marg, Kurla West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400070
Know your Credit Score if planning for a Home Loan Check Now
Important points for filing dispute(s) with CRIF for Disputes:
- Quote your CRIF High Mark Reference Number (mentioned in the top right corner of your report)
- Keep the Subject Line as your CRIF High Mark Reference Number
- Provide details of your CRIF Account (S. No.) and contact information along with the account information being disputed/complained
- Only actual errors will be classified and treated as Complaint/Grievance; the rest of the communication will be labelled as Requests or Queries
- The bureau will send you a Ticket Number upon receipt of your correspondence. In case you wish to enquire about the progress of your dispute filed, quote this number in your inquiry.
Don’t Know your Credit Score? Check it now – Its FREE. Check Now
How will my CRIF High Mark Dispute be Resolved?
After filing your dispute with the CRIF High Mark, the bureau shall resolve the dispute in a systematic manner which is depicted in the infographic below:
Note: These steps are only indicative and can be changed by the company at any time. Thus, it is advised to not treat these steps as descriptive.
If the steps taken by the bureau are not satisfactory to you, please write to the Nodal Officer at the address given below:
Email ID: email@example.com
Contact No.: +91 020 67157790
Timings: Monday to Friday; 10:30 AM to 7:00 PM
Other Credit Score Related Articles: