TransUnion CIBIL is India’s leading credit information company having one of the largest sets of consumers financial data. The organisation has more than 2,400 members including various banks, NBFCs and different financial institutions. The organisation maintains a record of more than 550 million individuals and organisations.
TransUnion CIBIL was incorporated in 2000 as Credit Information Bureau (India) Limited based on RBI Siddiqui Committee recommendations. People can contact CIBIL via various modes both online and offline. People can place a call, send a letter by post, drop an e-mail and file a request or query on the website.
CIBIL has provided a customer care number so that people can get answer to their queries or file a complaint. They can call +91-22-61404300 and communicate their issues with customer support executives. People can also send their queries through fax to +91-22-66384666.
CIBIL Corporate Office
People can write to CIBIL mentioning their issues and problems and send them by post to the corporate office of CIBIL. CIBIL is headquartered in Mumbai and the address of the corporate office is:
TransUnion CIBIL Limited
(Formerly: Credit Information Bureau (India) Limited)
19th Floor, Tower 2A-2B,
Senapati Bapat Marg, Elphinstone Road,
Tel : +91 – 22 – 6638 4600
CIBIL Online Support
Contacting CIBIL is very easy. People can visit CIBIL‘s official website and get their issues resolved quite easily. In case of queries, users can go through the https://www.cibil.com/frequent-queries page. A number of frequently asked questions have already been answered to make it easy for users to get answers to their curiosity. If the user cannot find his query among the FAQs, he can still write to CIBIL executives by filling an online form.
Users have to visit: https://www.cibil.com/self-service-portal/viewGeneralQueryFormAction.action
and fill the form clearly mentioning their issues and the customer service team answers these queries at the earliest.
- In case the user fails to get authenticated online, he can contact CIBIL and submit his KYC documents online at https://www.cibil.com/kyc-check. There are two options on the page, one is “CIBIL Score and CIR” for which documents can be submitted at
and the other one is “Company Credit Report” for which documents can be submitted at https://www.cibil.com/uploadkycdocuments/.
- If the user applies for his CIBIL score online and finds out that there are flaws in the scoring procedure, he can get it resolved online by filling an online dispute form. The applicant can raise this dispute by filling the form at https://www.cibil.com/dispute/ online. The form contains basic personal details such as name, address, e-mail, contact details, identification details, etc.
- In case you want to find out the name of your lender or the account number that was issued against your loan which was included while calculating your credit score, you can contact CIBIL at https://www.cibil.com/self-service-portal/loan-account-details.action and fill in your details such as the ECN number and the captcha. It should be worth noting that you should have your credit report received from CIBIL with you in order to fill the form and request for the information.
- CIBIL Help Centre – Users can visit the CIBIL’s help centre and get answers to various queries for different categories such as credit score and loan basics, purchase and post purchase help, understanding your credit score and report and loan rejection and disputes section.
CIBIL Grievance Desk
In case a user is not satisfied with the response received from CIBIL executives, he can visit the CIBIL Grievance Desk at https://www.cibil.com/complaints-escalation-procedure/ and escalate the issue in three different levels.
- Users can escalate an issue to the Manager – Consumer Services by filling a form at https://www.cibil.com/complaints-escalation-procedure/escalationMatrix.action?id=1 at first.
- In case, the user does not get prompt response, he can escalate it to the next level to the Assistant Vice President – Consumer Services by filling the form at https://www.cibil.com/complaints-escalation-procedure/escalationMatrix.action?id=2.
- If the issue does not get resolved even at this level, the user can escalate it to the final level by visiting https://www.cibil.com/complaints-escalation-procedure/escalationMatrix.action?id=3 and filling the form addressing the Chief Operating Officer – Consumer Services.