You can check your credit score for free, with monthly updates on Paisabazaar.com. It has partnered with multiple credit bureaus- CIBIL, Experian, CRIF Highmark, and Equifax that enables you to check, track and build your credit score free of cost.
Take a look at how to check your credit score for free in this article.
Steps to Check Credit Score on Paisabazaar for Free
Follow the steps mentioned below to check your credit score on Paisabazaar:
Step 1: Click here to get free credit score
Step 2: Enter personal details such as full name, DOB, PAN, etc. and verify using OTP authentication
Step 3: Click on the ‘Get Your Credit Score’ button
On successful submission, you will be redirected to a new page where your credit score will be displayed. You can download the credit report and use DDMMYYYY as the password of the protected report.
Why Check CIBIL Score on Paisabazaar?
- Multiple Bureaus – You get your credit report from multiple credit bureaus in one place and all reports are free of cost as Paisabazaar has partnered with all four bureaus – CIBIL, Equifax, CRIF Highmark, and Experian
- Monthly Updates – When you check your credit score on Paisabazaar you receive monthly updates on your email & WhatsApp every month free of cost. The same can also be tracked by Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- Credit Advisory Service – If your credit score is low, you can avail Credit Advisory Service where credit experts from Paisabazaar will assist you with appropriate measures to improve your score significantly
- Detailed Credit Report – A detailed credit report with components including payment history, accounts, DPD, credit score trends, and more is provided through which you can develop a better understanding of your credit behaviour and also take corrective measures to improve and rebuild the credit score.
- Pre-approved Offers –Paisabazaar provides personalised pre-approved loan and credit card offers based on your creditworthiness through which loans are disbursed immediately with minimal to no documentation
- Multiple Languages Support: Paisabazaar.com offers credit report in different languages such as Hindi, Kannada, Tamil, and Marathi to help customers understand their credit reports in their preferred language.
It is worth mentioning that you may get your credit report from any two or any three credit bureaus as well. You might not get the credit report from all four credit bureaus in some cases.
Advantages of a Good CIBIL Score
Many lenders and credit card providers consider a CIBIL score of 750 or above as a good credit score. Having a good credit score helps you in the following ways:
- Lower interest rates on loans
- Easy loan approval
- Pre-approved credit card offers
- Increased negotiating options
- Easy credit availability
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.What is the impact on credit score if it is checked regularly?
Checking your credit score does not have any impact on your score in any way. You must check your credit score on a regular basis in order to stay updated.
Q.Why do I need to provide my mobile number for checking my credit score?
You need to provide your mobile number for OTP authentication to securely access your account. This is to make sure that only you get to check your credit score and other details.
Q.When I checked my credit score it showed a three-digit number i.e. 789 on the screen. What does this mean?
Credit Score of 750 and above is considered a high credit score and improves your chances of getting a loan approved quickly and that too at lower interest rates.