CIBIL score can be checked for free at Paisabazaar.com. CIBIL is the oldest credit bureau in India and CIBIL score is considered by most of the mainstream financial institutions at the time of approving your loan or credit card application.
Here is a little context to what a CIBIL score is:
CIBIL score is a numeric representation that summarizes your credit summary and depicts your creditworthiness and repayment capability. It is a number ranging from 300 – 900. The close you are to 900, the better will be your CIBIL score.
Why spend money to check your CIBIL score when you can get it for free? Get it Now
This score is checked by the banks and other financial institutions whenever you apply for a credit card or loan. A high CIBIL score will improve your chances of getting a loan approved quickly and that too at lower interest rates.
At Paisabazaar, you can check your CIBIL score for free. No need to separately do a CIBIL login. Let’s see how.
How to Check CIBIL Score for Free
Follow the steps stated below to check your CIBIL credit score for free and in minutes:
1. Visit www.paisabazaar.com and click on “Get Free Credit Report” or click the banner below.
Know your CIBIL score @ zero fee and zero fuss. Click Here
2. Enter personal information in the following order –
– Select your gender (Male/Female)
– Enter your full name (as per your bank records)
– Fill in your date of birth (DD-MM-YYYY)
– Enter your PAN (Permanent Account Number) and PIN Code
– Give your mobile number (Paisabazaar will send you an OTP to verify your mobile number)
– Provide your Email ID
3. Click on the checkbox appointing Paisabazaar as your authorized representative to receive your credit information from bureaus
4. Submit by clicking on “Get Your Credit Score”.
On successful submission, you will be redirected to a new page where your credit score will be displayed. You can navigate through your profile by the options available in the sidebar.
From next time onwards, you can log in to your Paisabazaar Account by simply entering your mobile number. However, please keep your mobile phone with you as you will receive an OTP (One Time Password) to securely access your account. This is to make sure that only you get to check your credit score and other details.
Why check CIBIL score on Paisabazaar?
Do you know that presently you have to pay a minimum of Rs. 550 to view your CIBIL score and CIBIL report? CIBIL charges this subscription fee to provide you with alerts and loan offers, etc.
Your CIBIL Score is freely available on Paisabazaar along with best loan offers and more. Check Here
Paisabazaar pulls your credit history from CIBIL (or TransUnion CIBIL) itself and thus, the score provided to you is 100% correct. Also, you can view your credit report anytime, unlimitedly.
This gives you direct and free access to your credit health and thus helps you monitor your credit behaviour closely.
Also, you receive regular updates on your CIBIL score to keep any dips in check. If the score goes low, you can schedule a call with the experts at Paisabazaar and get help on how to improve your CIBIL Score.
Advantages of a Good CIBIL Score
A good CIBIL score is one that is 750 or more. Having a good credit score helps you in the following ways:
- Lower interest rates on loans
- Easy loan approval
- Credit cards with better offers and reward options
- Increased negotiating options
- Easy credit availability