|Standard Chartered DigiSmart Credit Card Rating|
|Reward Points ★★|
Annual Fee ★★★★
Travel Benefits ★★★
Offers & Discounts ★★★
|Overall Rating ★★★|
Standard Chartered DigiSmart credit card comes with benefits on various brands that you can avail on online shopping. This credit card helps the cardholders save money and earn big on shopping. Cardholders who are looking for discounts on big brands and don’t have a Standard Chartered credit card yet, can apply for the same. Here are some of the best offers Standard Chartered DigiSmart credit card is popular for:
Features and Offers on Standard Chartered DigiSmart Credit Card
1. Myntra: You will get 20% off on shopping at Myntra with no minimum spends, which means you can get a discount of Rs.700 on 1 transaction per month.
2. Grofers: Avail a discount of 10% on your grocery shopping with Grofers. On using the promo code DIGISMART, you can get s discount of Rs.1,000 per month on five transactions every month.
3. Zomato: For all the foodie lovers, you can avail some great discounts while ordering food from Zomato. Get 10% discount on using the promo code DIGISMART on five transactions per month.
4. INOX: For all the movie buffs, Standard Chartered’s DigiSmart credit card comes with BOGO offer. Valid on the weekend only, you can get a discount of Rs.200 per transaction only twice in a month.
5. Yatra: Get the best travel deal with Yatra using Standard Chartered DigiSmart credit card. Enjoy 20% discount on domestic flight with a discount of Rs.750 along with 25% discount on domestic hotels with maximum discount of Rs.4000. On International travel, you will get a discount of 10% on International flights with a maximum discount of Rs.10,000. Use the promo code DIGISMART to avail these travel offers.
6. OLA: On using Ola cabs, you can get 15% cashback on Ola rides with a maximum cashback of Rs.600 per month with this credit card.
Suggested Read: Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card
Other features of Standard Chartered DigiSmart Credit Card
Kuch Bhi on EMI:
Kuch Bhi on EMI is a feature of DigiSmart credit card where you can easily convert your credit card purchases into EMIs at retail outlets or the e-commerce websites. You can make use of this feature via SMS, online booking or phone banking.
Loan on Credit Card:
The eligible cardholders can also get a chance to apply for Loan on Credit Card with amount up to Rs.5, 00,000 for a flexible tenure from 12-60 months.
Balance Transfer Facility:
You can avail credit card balance transfer facility of amount up to Rs.5,00,000 from other bank’s credit card to Standard Chartered’s credit card at competitive interest rates.
With the contactless feature, all your payments can be instant and secure at the same time. You can still enjoy all the benefits of this credit card and can be swiped like your regular card for everyday use.
What are the Fee & Charges of DigiSmart Credit Card?
Wondering how much fee would you have to give every year for this credit card? Well, the unique feature of this card is that it charges a monthly fee of just Rs.49, which is also waived off on spending Rs.5000 in the previous month. If you are willing to apply for a supplementary card with this, the charges remain the same.
|Monthly Fee (Primary Card)||Rs.49, waived off on spending Rs.5000 in the previous month|
|Late Fee Charges||Rs.100|
|Cheque Bounce Fee||Rs.500|
|Card Replacement Fee||Nil|
|Cash Advance Fee||3% of cash withdrawal amount subject to a minimum of Rs.300|
Who should apply for SCB DigiSmart Credit Card?
Standard Chartered DigiSmart credit card is a beginner level credit card that comes with a monthly fee of Rs.49. Cardholders who do not have an existing account with Standard Chartered Bank can apply for this credit card. Other than that, you can apply if:
- You are looking for discounts on online shopping, grocery shopping, movies and cab rides.
- You are looking for a low annual fee credit card.
Drawbacks of SCB DigiSmart Credit Card:
The card comes with various offers on travel, dining and majorly on online shopping. The monthly fee of this card also makes it exciting for the millennials. On the other hand, there are some other credit cards in the Indian market that can be preferred over SCB DigiSmart. HDFC Millennia, ICICI Amazon and Flipkart Axis are some other alternatives that are good for online shopping and reward points. Here are some other drawbacks of this card:
- There is no airport lounge access with this credit card which remains a big drawback.
- Apart from the discounts with the selected brands, the cardholders don’t earn reward points or cashback in any other form.
For individuals who are looking for a basic credit card, with discounts on different brands, this credit card might be a good option. Its basic monthly fee with amazing discounts makes it stand out from the credit cards by other banks. This is a great choice for millennials who wish to do everything online – be it shopping, travel or order food. Needless to mention, you should always compare the different credit cards by other banks in order to grab the best discounts and offers.